Sniper Bits - For Sale, Swap or Wanted

MooCow

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A bit too big for this thread..but I need this stuff gone. Man it blows to sell the work suit.. so here it goes

Tanaka M700 pre-ban PCS (takedown) scoped w/M3 40mm-$125

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

Story: I got this in a really crappy trade for my SOC16(which was amazing btw) I shot this rifle before I traded for it and it was amazing. But by the time the trade was done the owner did something to it..and right now I dont have the time nor the patience to fix the ****ing thing. It still shoots and works very well with .36+ ammo. Havent zeroed in the M3. There was some barrel wobble, so I stuffed so cardboard beneath the barrel made sure it didnt show and crazy glued the sides to make sure it stayed in place. After doing that I went ahead and wrapped basically scrim tightly around the front half of the rifle...to again insure that no movement was to be made.

So those are the reason im selling this for so cheap. Solid gun, im just getting really sick and tired of airsoft. Needs a new paintjob. Will sand it down if buyer requests.

Next up in my precious work suit. MARPAT base, medium regular. Im 6'2" weighing in at 180lbs. Fits me fine. Hell it fits my buddy fine and hes 5'10".

This thing is made PERFECTLY. No flaw what so ever and if you try to find one ill hurt ya. This has been my bread and butter for a while now. Attached to the front is a Rhino Canvas which has a perfect shade of Coyote Brown. It is attached to the front jacket and front trousers. The jute is mainly natural tan, with some OD and light OD. Ive made a hell of a lot of ghillies, this one I spent the most amount of time on. This is issued MARPAT. Just typing this sales thread sucks.

IMG_5677.jpg

IMG_5994as.jpg

IMG_5687gh.jpg

IMG_5700gh.jpg

IMG_5961.jpg

damn it all >.<

make a good offer on the work suit people..this isnt some crappy pre-made. Loved this suit, but a new environment means a new ghillie.

$100 asking price. OBO

I have a several VSR-10 parts that I could part with if someone wants them. All of these are from a G-SPEC

- Stock

- Silencer

- Reciever

- complete stock cylinder, pin drilled w/ SP120 spring

- spring guide stopper

Not completely sure if I want to sell the cylinder yet but if you're interested make me an offer. I also might be selling a G-SPEC bull barrel complete with hopup and inner barrel fairly soon.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Archived