Looking for Cheap Mid Caps? Say $12.99?

Noodle_2000

I have no clue.. But my SRC magazine has trouble going into a CA M15a4. Takes a push, gets stuck in the middle. But then another nudge and it's in. Feeds fine.

Hm, maybe the mag wells on CAs are a little bit narrower, I know I had some problems with 4 of my MAG mids when I first got them. Filed them down so two of the 4 now fit but the last 2 are being very stubborn.

The MAG mid-caps are ok. They're a great deal. They arn't metal though...and thats a loss. They're 100 rounders BTW.

They are Ok??? They are a friggen life saver for a college student! I'm glad I got mine, the feed flawlessly in my ICS (then again what doesnt feed flawlessly in my ICS m4?)and I've convinced two of my buddys to get a pack too. They are awesome.

has anyone tried the king arms m16 m4 68 rounds mags, i know they aren t exactly mid caps, but my only flawless mag is the 68 rounds marui mag, and i would never use hi caps because of the rattle thing, and, in the other hand the 130 g&p mags aren t that good

The G&P midcaps are great. I own a few of them. All you have to do if there's feeding problems is crack it open and spray it down with silicon. The reason they tend to misfeed is because the spring inside is is placed in an S-shape as opposed to just squeezed straight down like the 70 rounders, so sometimes the spring required a little bit of silicon lube.

look i don t want to start anything, but i ve crack them open and siliconed them but it s like they "double stack" bbs, causing misfeedigs, in my case has not been a lubing thing but, i think, a bad material issue. anyway i may have been doing something wrong and i would very, but very, much apreciate a tip on how to deal with it because i have 8 of them and some of them seems to work just fine and some others don t , and thats why i m asking about the king arms 70 rounders, considering they are full metal at just 10 bucks.

Archived