found this

urbandork

Guest Captain J Wesker

Gorlock, people like you should not be allowed guns.

Eye protection is extremely important, and a lack respect for this leaves you a danger to yourself and to others.

WTF, where is the power supposed to come from? The two barrels at the top have no firing parts behind them at all............ I am guessing it is either 'Put BB's in a box with hole's, shoot air in = shoot BB's out' either that or 'Look at what we made! It doesn't actually do anything but it looks cool......'

It looks about as useful as that headband with slits in it/eye-piece the black dude in 'Star Trek Enterprise' wears :P

Some of you guys must have a ADD or something.

The article tells you EXACTLY what the gun does and how it works. Basically it's 4 mini-AEGs glued together and chopped up. The reason they're encased in a tub of BBs is that they're all gravity-fed from a hopper above.

By setting it up like that, all 4 guns have an ample supply of BBs without worrying about creating feed paths for them etc.

The REALLY clever bit, however, is that the gun can be controlled by a PC so, in theory, the next step is that it could be hooked up to some motion tracking software for real fun and games.

Guest Captain J Wesker
Sorry Captain J Wesker, sarcasm doesn't transfer well over the internet. I wear eye protection, I was just being sarcastic. Oh and I don't like the -1 rep thing you gave me. Make it go away.

Well, you have already gained -4 rep, so I suggest quickly changing your posting habits.

The REALLY clever bit, however, is that the gun can be controlled by a PC so, in theory, the next step is that it could be hooked up to some motion tracking software for real fun and games.

Indeed. Angle the barrels to get a good spray effect, and you've got a nifty booby-trap. :D Lot more use than those landmines that are available.

:zorro:

Archived