Embarrassing moments

Woodco

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright, i thought this was very embarrassing. probably not the most embarrassing but its up there :P

there are two parts to this story, here is the first part

Alright so im a freshman(still am). it was sorta the beginning of the year and my friends and i were getting acquaint with a little hang out spot. we were sitting there and we left a bit of a mess, this sophomore comes up to us (everyone hates him, hes a complete *albatross*) so he comes up to us as if hes the boss and tells us to clean up his bench. he was saying it in a very cocky way and i was very angry at the time so i just yelled out Shut the f*** up you ****** *****!!! so he didnt say anything at first, then he got angry too and started yelling back at me, i just ignored him and blah blah. after he left this girl came to me and said, he was just joking are you okay? and i was still angry so i said to the girl, "that was real ****in funny" and left.

part 2

Its track time and i wanted to try out long jump with my friends. i noticed that the girl i yelled at was there too. i sorta didnt want to be there because i dont know why but, i feel very uncomfortable around that girl ever since the incident happened. so, i was feeling very gaseous and was farting like crazy, my stomach was angry at me and i was baking brownies. so the girl is waiting down there with a few other guys, and it was my turn to do a practice run. i was running as fast as i could and i jumped as hard as i could. then, when i landed in the sand, i dont know what happened but i accidentally let out the BIGGEST and LOUDEST fart ever!. i was like, omg maybe they didn't hear it. but the girl said "oh my god" and all the guys were laughing there arses off. I immediately ran back to the starting point and sat there for a few minutes, man...i hated that moment. and to make it worse, i missed the long jump by 2 inches. lol

u can say that part 1 didnt have to do with it but, ever since part 1 happened. i just cant be around that girl, its too awkward for me

LOL great thread man.

K, well I'm a TL of a team. I'm always training my team.

Learn from Rangers and Army SF guys too.

Anyway, we get engaged at the beginning of a game.

I forgot to plug in my battery. LOL

So everyone rushed, and I had my support cover me.

We still won, but it was quite embarassing. lol

Oh, my ex gf and I were making out on my couch, and

my best friend was getting food. All of a sudden we made

a farting noise. It was so freakin funny!

My current gf, when I first met her I got bored and was trying to

slide on black ice. I hit a patch of actual road, and almost got hit by

a car. In front of my gf and 2 of her best friends.

We ALL laughed really hard.

I was walking down my stairs with my fishing pole right before fishing.

I got my hook stuck on the carpet stairs, 5 times on the way down.

I got my thumb stabbed by the barbed hook EACH time. Then when

I hit the bottom step I had the weirdest fart. It started really low, and then

eased quickly to a high squeek. It sounds funny.

Very long post, sorry...

-Zax

I don't have a thing on you guys.

My most embarrassing moment was when I accidentally got up on th stage on some awards thing for my school in the first grade. 10 seconds later, I realize that I wasn't supposed to be up there, so I walk off the stage and back to my seat.

I pass out alot. I've passed out in front of a class, in a class, and on stage. It's really weird. First I feel dizzy, then thump! I wake up a second later and look around, then that thought runs through my head: Oh *beep*...

• 3 weeks later...

Posting in a dead thread?

In my junior year of high school, I called up my girlfriend at the time. I was making a joke of talking so fast she couldn't answer and asked her on a date where we'd be alone in a car for a good while afterwords. When I was finished, there was the ominous awkward pause.

I'd been talking to her mother.

Oh, my ex gf and I were making out on my couch, and

my best friend was getting food. All of a sudden we made

a farting noise. It was so freakin funny!

I hit the bottom step I had the weirdest fart. It started really low, and then

eased quickly to a high squeek. It sounds funny.

Very long post, sorry...

-Zax

A kid like you gets girls?! :lol:

I was eating poutine, in Canada of course. I consumed a ridiculous amount then my friend had a *fruitcage* Gravy Fry Eating contest. I through up all over the kids tent next to mine.

Actually now that I think about it, it was *fruitcage* hilarious. Sucked for him though since it was about 80 degrees that day...

Back in Last September, hangout with my mates back in School.

We had a BBQ that day and I really wasn't quite up for it since my tummy was having a bad day, but this girl I fancy ask me out for the movie and then she is also going to the BBQ.. so I was like *Fruitcage* it...

After movie, all went smoothly, gathered all the mates of mine and ready to depart for the BBQ site....

We travel there by Mini Van ( it was in HK ), the ride was 20 mins long, and.... a bad stomach and a lengthy bumpy ride = wanna throw up... and that girl was sitting next to me, with me sweating all over the place...

Finally got the the site, I was like, Damn that was over... so we had our food ready and start cooking...

The sun gone down like in 2 hours, and every single one of us were kinda ###### due to a Vodka Supplier in our group...

So we departed from the site, I was well ######, and I didn't even know did I ate any cook meat that day since the sun gone down so quickly!

Took the Minibus together to back to city centre, 2mins boarding the bus, with the same girl next to me again.... I throw up... all over the place....

And she just ran as quick as she could to another sit....

I will never ever drink and eat on a Night time BBQ again..

Well lucky for me, I still have contact with that girl, unlike Darklite... :D

Not got anything that I would consider that amusing even if it happened to someone else but here goes.

Among a number of incidents that I don't recall clearly (due to being blind drunk) I apparently talk in my sleep, so this one night I'm staying with my then girlfriend and whilst solidly passed out ask for a drink, so she hands me a 2l bottle of doctor pepper with no lid. Of course being asleep I don't reach to take it from her and the drink ends up all over the place, although admittedly cleaning the whole sticky mess up turned into a lot of fun;). At least she was the understanding sort-didn't even get angry when (again fast asleep) I very drunkenly threw up over both of us (that cleanup was NOT so much fun).

The only other thing that comes to mind is getting roped into dressing up as Dr. Frankenfurter (Rocky Horror Picture Show) for charity in the pub I used to work in.

I must say that fishnet stockings are the most uncomfortable thing I have ever worn and will never wear again, especially as I had women telling me They were jealous of my legs. The whole event has haunted me since, but at least a lot of money was raised for cancer research.

At bible camp during campfire we all sit on these really long benches that go around the fire. During a prayer, there was a "silent time" where i really regretted winning that refried bean eating contest. I ripped out (literally, it hurt afterwards) the biggest, longest, quite possibly creamiest fart in history. The bench makes a semicircle about 30 feet in diameter, EVERYONE on the bench felt it shake. it lasted a good 15-20 seconds too. Painful and embarassing, but funny as hell.

o man i was on the ground that was so hilarious!

• 4 weeks later...

haha, I fall aleep all the time in school, mostly bio because my teacher sucks. The only thing I actually learned in that class was that if you punch someone in the kidney, they'll pee blood and die. Psch, Advanced Placement my *albatross*. Anyways, I sit in the back row and snore fairly often, so my 67 y.o. teacher kept having to walk through desks to wake me up. One day, he brought in an 8 foot-long stick he calls the sleeper stick. Guess what it's for. Although, I must admit it is awfully fun watching him jab other kids in their sleep.

Archived