Embarrassing moments

Woodco

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glass went everywhere and we were bleeding. I was just watching but I freaking got cut too...So we took pictures.

Naturaly

I was once camping when I tripped whilst climbing over a fence, I gashed my face and got a cut much like Lock's scar in Lost. I was fairly 'shaken up' by the knock and apparently as someone came with a first aid kit I told them, forget the first aid kid, somebody find a bloody camera.

An embarresing monet for me?

I guess it would be when my friend and I bought two walkie talkies and tuned them into the ones that the teachers were using. We then proceded over the next few weeks to ###### about sending rumours and other stuff down the walkie talkies and the teachers were getting qquite annoyed, not knowing who was doing it.

Now in our assemblies the teachers would all stand around the edges, akin to the surrounding of the reichstag chamber by the brownshirts, and basicaly unknown to me I had left one of these radios on in my bag. Anyway, we were having a minutes silence for something or another and just as it is finishing, somebody sent something over the radio and all eyes in the room turned to where we were sitting. Unsurprisingly we got caught.

It doesn't sound that embarrasing, but for some reason it was. I guess it was because if we had been removed from the assembly hall or taken to the front and 'made an example of', we would probably have been able to garner some cheers. But they didn't they just left us stewing until the end of the assembly when we were peacefully aprehended.

One time, during our orchestra tour to Australia, we were supposed to sit in seats after we performed, and I was like 10 at the time. Long day and I was really tired, so I fell asleep. I didn't know this, but during a rest (a pause in music), I snored really loud, and this was a huge hall, so it echoed throughout the hall. About 600-700 people looked up at our balcony, and my conductor was ######. Anyway, I almost managed to screw the performers up with my mighty snore.

After a particularly boozy party at my OTC barracks I fell asleep in the doorway of Mothercare in Sheffield city center once, dressed as Marilyn Manson with an uneaten pizza in one hand and half a chicken kebab in the other. Was woken by a group of chavs about an hour later and thought '*fruitcage* this is where they relieve me of my wallet' turns out they wanted to see if I was ok, might have been something to do with the top hat and the fake blood. They even helped me into a taxi, which was nice!

ill throw a couple in too

number 1-one day in assembly at school the head teacher was on the stage talking away about something or other, he stops for a second, for some reason i assume the assembly is finished so i get up walk past everybody straight out he door then realise ###### no-one else is coming out it was pretty embarrassing getting roared at by one of the teachers

number 2- one night at a party at a friends house i had drunk more than alot of alcohol and passed out in his living room, i wake up and say i'm going to the toilet i walk right into the kitchen and all they hear is the sound of me relieving myself on a wooden floor someone comes in to check if i am actually pissing when they do i turn around midstream pointing right towards the doorway so most people in the living room got a good few of my gentlemans area.

ouch that guy the assembly one can't have been fun..

ive got one, and thankfully it doesnt involve me

1. theres this girl in my year who loves to play football, and is a bit of a loner..

anyway, when we were in year 7 or 8 we were playing football, she asked if she could join, and she did. later in the game, one of the boys crashed into her, and she went down like a bowling pin.. everyone who saw it was trying not to burst out laughing, and then when she got up and went away, everyone who was playing burst out laughing, and she was only about 2 metres away from the game...

(we did feel guilty later, but we couldnt stop ourselves laughing, we were about 13 at the time...)

Ok this happened just last month so its fairly recent.

At one of my buddies graduation parties everyone got very drunk and started passing out everywhere. So me, my best friend, my girlfriend, and her best friend all went next door to my girlfriends house (very small town I live in). So after boinking her for a couple hours I decide in my drunken stupor to run the 3 miles back to my house. I proceed downstairs into her livingroom where my shoes are and walk right into my best friend and her best friend going at, having only known each other for less than three hours. So already I am mightly embarrassed, I quickly throw my shoes on and proceed on my drunken 3 mile run. Which oddly enough I did in less time it takes me to do 2 miles sober.

I arrive at my house just ten minutes before my dad has to go to work (this would be near 4:30 AM at this point) so I decide to go all splinter cell and hide out till he is gone. Which is none to hard as the convienent bushes everywhere. After he leaves I decide to go even more splinter cell, I grab the ladder from the tool shed and proceed to climb onto the roof of the house to get into my room through the skylight. Once I get to above my room I suddenly remember, I dont have a skylight. So now I head back down the ladder and put it away. I pop the screen off my window and push the window open and slip in through there. So at about 3 PM when I finally wake up my mother calls me outside. She asks me why is there tracks all over the roof and why the ladder is sticking through my window. I had thought I popped the screen with a knife, but I had just bashed it in with the ladder, thankfully I had my window open that night. I had put my shoes up on the rack where the ladder goes. I had much explaining to do.

I was very drunk that night, having drank nearly a 12 pack of beer all by myself with whisky shots and not counting the various drinking games that went on.

After he leaves I decide to go even more splinter cell, I grab the ladder from the tool shed and proceed to climb onto the roof of the house to get into my room through the skylight. Once I get to above my room I suddenly remember, I dont have a skylight.

:rofl:

At a camp recently I held a poo in for two days. I got so desperate by then end of it that I got anal cramp, which is god damn painfull.

It was so bad I fell over and then had to run/limp to the latrine.

bwahahahahahahaha

ahhh thats hilarious!!

and also worrying because i always do taht at camp (cadet..)

unlucky dude; anal cramp.......

I had sex with a lesbian once - both very drunk.

Thank god no one knows about it, though.

Oh, wait.

You aren't my hero.

bwahahahahahahaha

ahhh thats hilarious!!

and also worrying because i always do taht at camp (cadet..)

unlucky dude; anal cramp.......

I'm not kidding, it was the most painfull experiance of my life. It was like being stabbed on the inside of my *albartroth*.

me and the girlfriend were screwing, and about hour and a half later she says wait stop stop and i says why whats wrong? so we waited for about 2 mins then a massive farting sound happend. and she goes What the hell was that? and i said didnt u just fart? and she goes no so i said well it wasnt me so she was like yea i did but it came out of my *beep*. i laughed so bad coz it was such a funny sound....it was quite embarrassing but i mainly felt embarrassed for her because girls have it harder than boys coz of pereiods n bigger mood swings and stuff like that so im told. i love my girlfriend....lol

me and the girlfriend were screwing, and about hour and a half later she says wait stop stop and i says why whats wrong? so we waited for about 2 mins then a massive farting sound happend. and she goes What the hell was that? and i said didnt u just fart? and she goes no so i said well it wasnt me so  she was like yea i did but it came out of my *beep*. i laughed so bad coz it was such a funny sound....it was quite embarrassing but i mainly felt embarrassed for her because girls have it harder than boys coz of pereiods n bigger mood swings and stuff like that so im told. i love my girlfriend....lol

You just exposed your own lies.

GTFO.

Not really embarrassing but probably was pretty awkward for the other people on the train...

I was in Boston visiting my sister who goes to BU. So we're on the T which is the train system that runs through the campuses, when about 30 frat guys wearing togas on their way to a party get on the car. They wait about half a minute and then one of them begins the opening lines to Bohemian Rhapsody. Then the entire car joins in. So we all did the entire song, and then they all leave without saying a word. :P

Man i would have loved to be on that carriage. I thought toga partys only happend on "National lampoons" and "old School"

Never been to a toga party? Great fun.

I remember at the last toga party I was at, I was rather drunk, and trying desperately to get a Heineken from the beer-bucket, somewhat like the ad where there are 4 guys trying to get Heineken's and freezing, I thought.

So what do I do? I sing the song that was playing in that ad. "Tell me when will you be mine."

Oh yes. And I'm completely *fruitcage* newcastled too, so I was utterly failing to get the beer.

So I'm there, fishing around and singing in my sexy inebriated baritone, and someone else joins in. And someone else. And someone else.

Soon enough, entire party is singing along. Some cunning little sod puts the song on the stereo, and sets it to repeat, and the entire party starts singing it.

For the next two hours.

Not incredibly embarrasing as such, but certainly unusual.

Never been to a toga party? Great fun.

I remember at the last toga party I was at, I was rather drunk, and trying desperately to get a Heineken from the beer-bucket, somewhat like the ad where there are 4 guys trying to get Heineken's and freezing, I thought.

So what do I do? I sing the song that was playing in that ad. "Tell me when will you be mine."

Oh yes. And I'm completely *fruitcage* newcastled too, so I was utterly failing to get the beer.

So I'm there, fishing around and singing in my sexy inebriated baritone, and someone else joins in. And someone else. And someone else.

Soon enough, entire party is singing along. Some cunning little sod puts the song on the stereo, and sets it to repeat, and the entire party starts singing it.

For the next two hours.

Not incredibly embarrasing as such, but certainly unusual.

I don't know what's more embarrassing, singing in a toga, or getting drunk from dutch beer? :blink::P:D

Archived