Embarrassing moments

Woodco

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No he didn't. You're either lying now, or you were lying before when you said there weren't any gun shops around you you could go into until recently.

or he wasnt in a gun shop in his area.. he could have gone to relatives, and being as interested in firearms that he is, he could have pestered them to take him into a gun shop..

i did that when i was in the states...

So you mean you've never played Super Smash bros?

D:

Also look at the wording behind the edit.  Not exactly PG 13 is it? ;)

The pic is totally unedited and in full view in other places in this thread too heh!

I mean, seriously...WTF? Noone gets these stupid in-jokes from (im guessing) 4chan or some other *beep*.

Play more games! :D

Indeed. I to enjoy the slight Ironic twang that this thread is embarrassingly bad which coincidently sits in the theme  about embarrassing moments. : D

Rather embarrassingly I am inclined to agree with you Spedz... oh there it is again.

Another little embarrassing nugget I just experienced, I am so bad at spelling my FireFox spellchecker's suggestion for my version of "embarrassingly" is "embarkation". I embarkation had to copy and paste it from other peoples posts :blush:

No he didn't. You're either lying now, or you were lying before when you said there weren't any gun shops around you you could go into until recently.

:rolleyes:

You could of at least asked me over MSN before you decided to post about it on a public forum.

FYI I didn't even live here when that happened.

The pic is totally unedited and in full view in other places in this thread too heh!

Nah, a mod removed it, but someone quoted it before that happened so you're still right.

How dare you question ORH

He's always right

Humanity is not lost, someone finally gets it.

Anyhoo, through a series of unlikely events, I accidentally kicked a 6 year old at an amusement park. That was pretty embarrassing.

I have a bad one that no one will believe :P

So last week, I'm over at this girl's house who happens to live right down the street from me. It's about 2, things start to get hot and heavy, so I begin to disrobe. Now I was supposed to go home at 3 as I had school that morning, but I just decided to screw that. So she had to wake up at 5, and also decided to forgo that plan. It is now 5 AM, and I am sitting on her bed with only my boxers on. Her door begins to open. I bolt and jump out her window (she's on the first floor and it was open), and begin running down the street back to my house. Now, does anyone else know what happens at 5 AM? As I'm sprinting back, a truck rounds the corner. It's the newspaper guy. I can not imagine the hilarity that I imparted on him that morning, but he did give a approving honk as he passed. Disturbing to say the least o.O

I have a bad one that no one will believe :P

So last week, I'm over at this girl's house who happens to live right down the street from me. It's about 2, things start to get hot and heavy, so I begin to disrobe. Now I was supposed to go home at 3 as I had school that morning, but I just decided to screw that. So she had to wake up at 5, and also decided to forgo that plan. It is now 5 AM, and I am sitting on her bed with only my boxers on. Her door begins to open. I bolt and jump out her window (she's on the first floor and it was open), and begin running down the street back to my house. Now, does anyone else know what happens at 5 AM? As I'm sprinting back, a truck rounds the corner. It's the newspaper guy. I can not imagine the hilarity that I imparted on him that morning, but he did give a approving honk as he passed. Disturbing to say the least o.O

Truck driver "you shure got a pretty mouth boy" :P

My most embarressing moment has got to be when i tried out one of my mums purchases for the microwave everyone knows eggs and microwaves just dont mix whatso ever.

Anyway My mother had bought this egg thing that garuntees hassle free boiled eggs now my dad whos in a wheelchair and rather partial to the odd boiled egg asks me to try it so in it goes no issues i take it though to him with some toast and go to finish off the washing up.

Then there is an almighty bang i honestly thought a bomb a had gone off i walk into the room my father is covered in bits of egg as is the walls and ceiling window its EVERYwhere.

He looked at me and said "W.T.F. did you do to that egg i just touched the top of it and it went off likea landmine"! I have never felt so embarresed in my life cleaning up egg from everywhere.

This one time at school, I danced around naked for hours. Ballet, tango (with my teacher), breakdancing in the hallway etc. You really should've seen me. After some time though, people began to smile - even giggle! As I looked down... I was wearing my white tie, not the black one! Oh dear, what an embarrassing moment... :no:

Archived