Embarrassing moments

Woodco

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that always cracks me up is how my parents love to remind me how (unintentionally) rascist I was when I was a child. When I was 3-odd, too young to remember this, but apparently I was in Tescos with my parents and I suddenly shouted "LOOK MOMMY, A BROWN PERSON!".

They never let me out of the house since. Luckily, no one was hurt.

Sunday skirmish. We're getting ready for another game, I say "So, let's go" and at the same time I feel that a fart wants out. I attempt to run it silent, but guess what? A readily hearable blast. It was embarassing, but I just started laughing like a crazy fool.

I had to change uniform before a game last Saturday to help even the teams,

so i got in the back of my car and changed,

it didn't dawn on me that i left the child locks on my door till i couldn't open my door

i couldn't get out of my car till someone was noticed that i was in need of help

I had to change uniform before a game last Saturday to help even the teams,

so i got in the back of my car and changed,

it didn't dawn on me that i left the child locks on my door till i couldn't open my door

i couldn't get out of my car till someone was noticed that i was in need of help

Hahaha, darn those child locks. Too complicated :P

Was driving to the mall with my girl in the passenger seat. My cell phone rings and it says she's calling me. ?? So I flip open the phone and say "Yo b*tch I'm RIGHT here..." looking right at her. She looks at me blankly.. and in my ear I hear her mother cough...

.. apparently it wasn't her messing with me.. but her mom calling from their house....

..ouch :'(

Was driving to the mall with my girl in the passenger seat. My cell phone rings and it says she's calling me. ?? So I flip open the phone and say "Yo b*tch I'm RIGHT here..." looking right at her. She looks at me blankly.. and in my ear I hear her mother cough...

.. apparently it wasn't her messing with me.. but her mom calling from their house....

..ouch :'(

ooo not good. :D

One thing that always cracks me up is how my parents love to remind me how (unintentionally) rascist I was when I was a child. When I was 3-odd, too young to remember this, but apparently I was in Tescos with my parents and I suddenly shouted "LOOK MOMMY, A BROWN PERSON!".

They never let me out of the house since. Luckily, no one was hurt.

Mate, don't.

I still burn from shame whan I recall telling a joke about nazis killing jews - I didn't know one of the family friends in attendance was German. :blink:

Well mine is pretty bad,

I was at my school/airsoft buddies girlfriends birthday party, and I was pretty far gone if you catch my drift. So Long story short I ended up with one of my very close friends that is a girl in his shower, just hanging out there. We forgot to lock the door in our stupor, and another really drunk really annoying girl, bursts in so I pull my head back from hers and fell backwards into the shower nozzle... The shower went on full blast as cold as it would go... I was dead embarrassed.

Archived