(Expletive Deleted)

Antagon

Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson.

I don't mean that in a nasty way, honestly, but the first thing you need to understand is that it wasn't the minivans fault and it wasn't your cars fault for "nosing down". It happened because you were too close to the car in front.

Ahh, well. Sit back and don't sweat it. Let the insurance people do their thing. Get your car fixed up and then drive a bit safer when you take it back out on the road.

Glad nothing was hurt except your pride. ;)

Actually, so far it looks like the van cut in front of me at the last second, at the same time I felt like looking at my right side mirror. Trust me, I don't tailgate.

As for going in nose down/face first, that wasn't an excuse, it's just the reason for so much damage in comparison.

Insurance isn't covering any of it, otherwise I wouldn't care.

ouch....that sucks Mike. You just got it back a few days ago....

This is one of the reasons why Cali-ban sucks; gun bans out the wazoo, and STUPID drivers. People in California suck. Someone took out my driver-side mirror and didn't even slow down. Not as bad as this, but still, another testament to stupidity/a$$hole-ness

Archived