Bodgeups

Bersy

I've repeatly pmed Bodgeups about a battery bag that i paid for over 1 month ago, he hasnt replied to my last 3 or 4 pm's to tell me WHEN he is going to finally post it!! he has been online and still hasnt bothered to reply! i have to say it is completely ridiclous as i feel he is pissing me about.. this will be the last time i do business with him again!

Can any one help??

Still awaiting Bodgeups reply.. this is what i paid him for "Mil-Sim battery bag" thread link below

Sales thread

i've pmed him again asking where it is and no reply at all even tho he's been on the forums... i think i've given him plenty of time to post it even if does live agood bit away from his local post office, i have to say this is the 1st time i've had someone that has messed me around like this on these forums.. coz i've bought quite alot from ppl before here, its a shame some ppl spoil it tho

any help would be grateful

Hmm, maybe it is worth sending a letter and while it is snailing its way to him taking a more official line of action. I'm no laywer but I think over a month is excessive enough to warrant some kind of official accusation if he has not replied at all.

I do need to say though it seems odd, he is no scammer as he has dealt with poeple before, perhaps he has had a serious real life problem of some sort?

Either way sending a letter to him is a good start even if it does seem a little arcane.

Getting a mobile phone number from someone can never do any harm for future reference, it helped alot with my purchases.

hmmm maybe... yea i didnt think he was a scammer.. even tho he had some bad feed back but i thought i would give him the benefit of the doubt tho... but i dnt believe he has a serious life problem as he is still selling on these forums and on ascuk.. but he doesnt reply to my pm's nor my emails.. which i find very rude to to reply as i have sent him money in good faith for recieving what i paid for..

well i think that i will be giving him some bad feedback, i even pmed him saying that if he didnt reply to me that i would be forced to do so.. maybe then he will realise that he cant ignore ppl when they have paid him for goods that they dont recieve..

Bersy, I have Bodgeups on my MSN list, although I haven't seen him on a lot recently.

If I see him online, i will give him a nudge in the direction of this thread.

Hope he is just having a few problems or something recently,as he always seemed to me a genuinely nice guy. But it is a bit of a bad show, especially if it is him as well on the ASCUK board actively selling an M4.

As said, i will see what I can do.

HTH

Matt

You would be right Bersey, I have been slacking. For one reason or another I've been putting it off.

I welcome the negative feedback for this, I thoroughly deserve it, and I'm sure my apologies won't cut the mustard on this one.

I've got the battery bag in a Jiffy bag now, it's being sent out 1st class today so you'll get it either tomorrow or Friday.

Archived