"New" WAs....

r.ocelot

Why, why, why are they bloody railed FFS? A surefire way to ruin perfectly good pistols. And why the crappy grey colour? Why can't they make them silver with full length, non-railed dust covers? Oh and btw, I know people like to bung junk on the rails, i'm just venting my annoyance.

I wonder if the mag catches sink in after ejecting/loading the mag 20/30times...

Agree, I'd like to see the non railed frames too!

Oh and when did Taiwan have anything to do with this.... >_>

Edit: Do you think they'll ever make a 7inch version? Thats a serious question by the way, because I'm interested..

I wonder if the mag catches sink in after ejecting/loading the mag 20/30times...

Agree, I'd like to see the non railed frames too!

Oh and when did Taiwan have anything to do with this.... >_>

Edit: Do you think they'll ever make a 7inch version? Thats a serious question by the way, because I'm interested..

I'd be more interested in a full 10 incher. I'll neg rep the hell out of anyone who dares to make a compensation joke....

But, yeah, the expert styled grips are pretty *suitcasey*. My 4.3 had the problem a few days ago, but a few drops of crazy glue fixed that.

I'm not going to bother fixing mine, I just leave the mag inside the gun. Its the only gun I do this, because of the mag catch. You're aware of the problem yes? Can't remember if you was in my thread or not..

Also shoot me down if you must, but I actually prefer the Expert grips than the chequered ones :)

A 10incher would be good, might aswell put a blade underneath the frame while you're at it :D for me I really want CL to make me a 7 incher.. but...

Edit: Where did you get the pictures from by the way? I can't find anywhere when WA will release these

Er, it's already released in Japan. I have no clue as to when the HK dealers will get these. The Expert grips are nice looking, but I did drop my 4.3 incher on the floor when I trying to twirl it 'cause of the lame texture. I personally thought that the sinking mag release was a PITA, as it would POP out the other side at times >_<

Same here, I didn't expect something like that to happen on a SVI, or even WA.. But I guess top names still have their problems.. (My mates BMW Z4 glovebox creaks like hell... just to make a comparison..)

As for the rep, I think you've got the wrong person. I never had a baby as my avatar :P

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't think this needed a thread to it's self, but I noticed UNCompany are selling stock frames and slides for WA's. I saw MARSOC, V10, Defender, MEU late and early, M1911A1, FBI Trial, Beretta 92 maybe one other. Pretty handy if you've cracked or broken a slide on an M92, spare slides for those were impossible to get. They will set you back $58 though.

Archived