"MGC" 1911, 90$ at AirsoftAtlanta

suck eggs boy

Looks like an old stock. MGC did go out of business, and that's an old model. It's a pretty good one with lots of nice touches and high details. I'm not sure if it has Magna copy blowback mechanism or the older generation GBB system...

If you're interested in classics, it's a great example.

the MGC listed uses the old MGC system, not Magna. . also, it uses double stack mags which are alot harder to find. The MGC Caspian Weigand Custom/Super .38 uses the same mags.

If that MGC shoots anything like the Weigand Custom, then you're talking about close to a WA (original) Prokiller or Speedcomp, but I doubt it.

the MGC listed uses the old MGC system, not Magna. . also, it uses double stack mags which are alot harder to find. If I'm correct, most of the MGC single stackers were Magna based and thus could use WA mags.The MGC Caspian Weigand Custom/Super .38 uses the same mags as the MGC 1911 listed on Airsoft Atlanta.

If that MGC shoots anything like the Weigand Custom, then you're talking about close to a WA (original) Prokiller or Speedcomp, but I doubt it.

Archived