Why people think Americans are stupid

Madness

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ask enough people and you'll end up with a dozen retards.  Notice how it's mostly the same people.

I know all of that stuff, and I don't like study it.  But people in general are stupid, it's just when Americans do it, it's always on tape.

God damn it, I've just had to write all this again.

I realised that, it was just a funny video.

I didn't have a problem with the fact that the topic is destined to be locked Jagdraben, I realised that as soon as I saw it was a repost - I just didn't like his tone. He obviously didn't mean it to sound like that, no slight intended, none taken.

As for Viper.... I don't understand the picture :P

This is flame bait- I'll try and hold off though.

The only thing that I felt while watching that video is immense disappointment- my six year old sister could answer atleast most of those.

*I want to say quickly that I'd trust hicks in my state with guns FAR more than most others, specifically those who live in a country that is generally ignorant about them. Those are people who were raised around guns, learning to respect and use them, and know them in and out.

Nah this ain't flame bait, everyone laughs at themselves once in a while.

Except in this case, when everyone laughs at you. Ah-burn :P .

It'd be pretty darn sad if i couldnt locate Ohio on a map, seeing as how its only a few states away from me (and since i've passed at least 4 tests on states and capitals).

To be honest, stuff like geography nowadays isn't actually about where places are.

You're absolutely right. This information is completely unimportant. Why would they ever teach such things?

Geographic points being related to geography, really...

Not me! just passed an A2 in GG4.

At least i hope i have.

Speaking of Nottingham, did anyone else hear on the news today that police are investigating criminal gangs that are working in schools? apperentley the kids where collabaering witht he gangs and delievering messages.

When i lived there, the school kids where the gangs, but hey.

Archived