Why people think Americans are stupid

Madness

Yes just like the AMericans that told my History teacher when turing Germany, that it sure was nice of the Germans to name Reagansburg after their president.

But, as with anything, I could go out into the streets of ENgland and selectively pick a few interviews to 'prove' the English are thick.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of editing, on top of finding the shmorgasbord of retarded Texans. I seriously have never seen idiots of that caliber, and I have been to almost every state of USA.

And that "Country that starts with a U" thing, we don't call America the United States of America. We just call it America, so the United States isn't the first thing to pop in our heads. There is, however, no excuse to be so stupid to not know of any countries that begin with U. I can think of a couple off the top of my head.

KFC DID NOT COME FROM KENTUCKY.

It was founded in South Salt Lake, Utah in 1964. Their headquarters are in Louisville, Kentucky, and Colonel Sanders started by serving fried chicken at his gas station in Corbin, Kentucky back during the Depression, but Kentucky Fried Chicken was officially started as a joint venture in Utah between the Colonel and Pete Harman.

Take THAT.

KFC DID NOT COME FROM KENTUCKY.

It was founded in South Salt Lake, Utah in 1964.  Their headquarters are in Louisville, Kentucky, and Colonel Sanders started by serving fried chicken at his gas station in Corbin, Kentucky back during the Depression, but Kentucky Fried Chicken was officially started as a joint venture in Utah between the Colonel and Pete Harman.

Take THAT.

1165374045726rd6.png

"Who won the Vietnam War?"

"We did... wait, were we even in the Vietnam War?"

THAT is disturbing...

clmwrx, are you speaking about Indonesia?

soadrocker: America is a friggin continent, Americans are the friggin inhabitants of the whole continent, and the people living in the USA should find another name for themselves. As if by saying "European" I meant just "British"

I never understood that...

Americans are the friggin inhabitants of the whole continent

Mexicans and Canadians don't call themselves Americans....

It would be kind of stupid to say "I'm an United States of American"

Who invents the world series and only has teams from that country?

:rofl:

You could find just as many idiots on the streets of London - that's right, we've got Americans over here too! - JOKE

Seriously though; funny video but I wouldn't say Americans are stupid, the ratio of idiots here is probably the same as over there, it's just as much a stereo-type as the Irish being drunk, I'd say England’s drink culture is far worse than Ireland's these days.

Ice

Archived