Why people think Americans are stupid

Madness

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cortez certainly didn't. When he arrived in Tenochtitlan and found all the Aztecs dead already, did he say to himself, "Yay is the wrath of God mighty against these unbelievers!" No. He said, "F___! Now I have to pay all these guys when I could have just come by myself!"

Never once did he believe that the Aztecs died because of a diasease he and his home-boys brought over with them.

:pirate:®

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=21629

Thank God we get the intellegent Americans on here ;)

And you'd sell these people guns... lol

Not trying to incite racial hatred or nothing  :D

This is all too true my friend.

Lots of editing, on top of finding the shmorgasbord of retarded Texans. I seriously have never seen idiots of that caliber, and I have been to almost every state of USA.

And that "Country that starts with a U" thing, we don't call America the United States of America. We just call it America, so the United States isn't the first thing to pop in our heads. There is, however, no excuse to be so stupid to not know of any countries that begin with U. I can think of a couple off the top of my head.

Speak for yourself...

Has anyone else noticed the US is wanting to get tough on immigration and historiclly is populated by immigrants?

Umm, we don't like terrorist either.

As for the stupid people, they must have done quite a few interviews to get that many stupid answers. A really disproportional view of the US.

Cheers,

Daniel

I love how yanks get so defensive about this video.

Like most people said, it's all editing, the world is full of retards. People just seem to love to put the spotlight on the American ones. ;)

I personally just get tired of the same sh** over and over. How sooo many threads spiral into dumb a** political bickering. :unsure:

Yes politics matter greatly, BUT it is a freaking Airsoft forum people. I want to see Airsoft related stuff, less wise-a** comments.

I'd REALLY like to see the entire Off-Topic section disappear. It's a waste of server space. With the current state of this site (SLOW). It would probably help a bit.

Just my humble opinion, probably doesn't matter much. :mellow:

I don't know the prime minister's name of Australia. All you have 30 seconds to tell to me his name.

Anyway, there is people who get nervous with the TV cameras, there is people who don't know a lot of important things, there is a lot of people who can't to read, maybe they have erased all people that have answered ok.......

I think this kind of videos aren't representative. Anyone can make a manipulation of one video.

Is my opinion of course.

Fun thing is, you can make a similar reel using ANY country. All it takes is some selective editing (ie: removing any intelligent responses). Heaven knows how many "Yugoslavia" comments you'd get in the area I live in.

Actually, aren't the server problems related to the number of people online? So banning, oh say... Americans would solve it. :P

:zorro:

That would be fine by me.

It would force American sites like ASR and ASC to expand,......................and ban Brits. :P

Over half of all people have below average intelligence.

Now that might sound strange but its true.

I could go out with a video camera in London (or Sydney or Tokyo or anywhere else), film 100 people answering random general knowledge questions, pick the most stupid 10 or 12 and claim all Brits are thick.

Its like the Michael Moore school of film editing <_< selective data analysis...tut tut tut

I blame Jay Leno for this ######!

@cannonfodder:

Most countries that have been occupied or have fought a war of independence (unlike Britain) don't tend to react too well to people taking the p!ss out of them.

Especially when the effects are still being felt, e.g Northern Ireland, India/Pakistan etc.

Same thing in Africa, where Europe basically destroyed the continent in the 19th & early 20th centuries, then legged it and now get all condescending about Africas problems.

Its basically a pride thing...people are right to be proud that their country has overcome adversity and succeeded despite oppression, occupation, exploitation etc.

The US is barely 200 years old, yet is the most powerful nation on the planet...pretty good going for a bunch of tea-dumping Indians ;)

IME if you joke about the "Brits" etc. some English tend to become fairly nasty in their comebacks without even realising it.

But then again most ignorami do the same thing regardless of race of nationality.

Like racism or the other -ism's, stereotypes are based on ignorance.

Go variety :P

Archived