20.2.-3.3. Hong Kong

Harry

Hello guys in Hong Kong ;)

Me and my friends from other teams in Czech Republic, will be in Hong Kong from 20.2. to 3.3. To see the city, airsoft shops (could anybody help me with this please?) and we would like to get into the action :D

So, I am looking for AS event or anything interresting :rolleyes: Could You help us, please? We will be 4 boys (and 3 girls with us, they have to take care of themselfs at the time we will be shooting :D )

And we would like to meet some airsofters as well (if I could meet airsofters doing our hobby the same way as my team, or skilled snipers, I would be happy as a clownfish :P ).

Obrazek_40.jpg

Harry

URNA

i think theres one in mong kok, its almost always empty, he has 3 nice guns in the window though :P

its in the same place as all the others in mong kok, just look for a small empty shop in the undercover area, the owner is a guy with glasses and long hair, it looks kinda dusty, and smells wierd, and its very dark in there

i believe it also has some kind of martial arts weapon hanging somewhere

haha, its not really scary, the guy just doesnt know much about making a place look nice i guess

hes more polite than some of the other store owners though (in that he ignores you until you talk to him, then he's helpful, whereas others remain unhelpful throughout the conversation)

the undercover area is scary? haha, when did you go there?

Archived