A few points - Server issues/Moderation

Ok recently site is suffering, now obviously i don't know the honest problem but i thought it was about time the rest of the community contributed to ArniesAirsoft to improve the reliability/performance of the site. Can money/Parts solve this issue ?

I thought if we all donated, even small amounts, when 100's do it, it will all mount up and i'm sure help a great deal ?

To intise some, Show an appreciate of there donation. Maybe somehow a unique item/image/text be placed on there forum viewable display(When you post).

I'm throwing out thoughts here so... Was trying to think different to the ASCUK as didn't want to echo it, but i'm still thinking :P

Also it seems the site is under-moderated, Maybe wise to appoint some members to the moderation team.

Has a decision been made upon the outcome of the sales output yet ?

I'm not complaining about how it's run ect.. i'm stating my opinions for improvement.

*No flaming needed, i'm entitled to an opinion*

Ok recently site is suffering, now obviously i don't know the honest problem but i thought it was about time the rest of the community contributed to ArniesAirsoft to improve the reliability/performance of the site. Can money/Parts solve this issue ?

I thought if we all donated, even small amounts, when 100's do it, it will all mount up and i'm sure help a great deal ?

To intise some, Show an appreciate of there donation. Maybe somehow a unique item/image/text be placed on there forum viewable display(When you post).

One site I use gives you a sort of brevet rank depending on how much you donate to support it.

For example, it could cost a minimal amount to get to PFC with a sliding scale all the way up to Sergeant Major then onto officers up to Colonel.

I'm throwing out thoughts here so... Was trying to think different to the ASCUK as didn't want to echo it, but i'm still thinking :P

At the moment we're running at maximum capactiy for our current server, and no upgrade is physcaly achievable with our current provider. We have plans to move and any donations made will speed that goal, as best I understand.

However, barring the 'arnaholic' tag/member group (which gets you a larger PM inbox and a couple of other little bonuses) I'm not aware of any plans to make a big deal out of whether people donate or not - it will remain entirely voluntary and we don't really want to foster feelings of elitism.

Also it seems the site is under-moderated, Maybe wise to appoint some members to the moderation team.

This is under discussion ATM - at lest one new mod will be apointed soon to sales/off topic, possibly two. Wether they are upgraded to global will depend on the results of their apointment.

Has a decision been made upon the outcome of the sales output yet ?

Could you clarify this question?