Separate section for US VCR Bill thread

My Liege(s) ;)

Your most humble servent Guinness comes before the throne with one simple request......

Can we please move this topic:

The Sky is Falling!

Out of General Discussion and to its own home similar to the VCR Bill section?

Maybe give it a clever title like "And they said it would never happen in the Land of the Free" or, "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Airsoft, bah!" or even "VCR Bill II, the Sequel, American Style" or how about "Politics 101"

I don't know, anything as long as we can give the poli-sci kids a place to get their fillibuster on :Zzz: And the rest of us that really want Airsoft Gospel and Intel that tastes great and is less filling can go back to our perfect Arnies Airsoft world. ;)

Thanks in advance for your consideration :D

Slainte!

-G

Edited by Guinness

Like asr has the maturity level to handle it???

I stopped reading and posting to asr once I got arnies going.

I read all nine pages of that bloody thread last night...and well.....it made my eyes bleed!

I would vote to lock that sky is falling thread.

I had posted something to my League forum yesterday morning, after reading all the whining and not seeing any real points of what to do, I went to my league forum and asked one of the mod's to kill my thread.

just my two cents