Charles & Camilla

HaVoC

Do you give a f***?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you give a f***?

• YEAH!
    • *yawns*
    • Who the hell are they, anyway?!

One point worthy of note is that Andrew was in the Navy during the Falklands, despite being given the option to stay at home. He was one of the helicopter pilots tasked to decoy incoming Exocet missiles aeay from the fleet. They did this by hovering low, to spoof the missile into believing they were a ship. At the last moment, they were to climb rapidly, in the hope that the missile wouldn't be able to match their rate of climb. Not something I'd want to do, and I have nothing but respect for those that did.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't doing it for one-upmanship, it's just the Royal Family and the miltary have traditionally been very close, and it's often not just ceremonial :)

Of course, they are still brass, and so the average squaddie might still say they have it easy (and I have no doubt that they do), but that's another matter :P

Pah! Where did Princess Anne get all her medals then eh? eh? eh? eh?

*Rizzo's secretary comes over and whispers in ear*

Oh, she has no medals, that would explain where they came from....

I'll get my coat....

One point worthy of note is that Andrew was in the Navy during the Falklands, despite being given the option to stay at home. He was one of the helicopter pilots tasked to decoy incoming Exocet missiles aeay from the fleet. They did this by hovering low, to spoof the missile into believing they were a ship. At the last moment, they were to climb rapidly, in the hope that the missile wouldn't be able to match their rate of climb. Not something I'd want to do, and I have nothing but respect for those that did.

Didn't know y'all had to do that. They don't teach us anything in schools over here.

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb, and Quasimodo were all talking one day.

Sleeping Beauty said, "I believe myself to be the most beautiful girl in the world."

Tom Thumb said, "I must be the smallest person in the world."

Quasimodo said, "I absolutely have to be the ugliest person in the world."

They decided to go to the Guinness Book of World Records to have their claims verified.

Sleeping Beauty went first and came out looking deliriously happy. "It's official, I AM the most beautiful girl in the world,"

Tom Thumb went next and emerged triumphant, "I am officially the smallest person in the world."

Sometime later, Quasimodo came out looking confused and simply stated, "Who is Camilla Parker Bowles?"

Tell you what annoys me.....

When you see prince phillip (i think) or some other person with a sh!t load of medals across their chest and i bet they did fu<k all.

Phillip saw action in the Med during WW2, biggest naval engagement in the med was when the British navy came up upon Moussolinis fleet in drydock and blew it outta the water, some hero :P Charlie did ######s all.

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb, and Quasimodo were all talking one day.

Sleeping Beauty said, "I believe myself to be the most beautiful girl in the world."

Tom Thumb said, "I must be the smallest person in the world."

Quasimodo said, "I absolutely have to be the ugliest person in the world."

They decided to go to the Guinness Book of World Records to have their claims verified.

Sleeping Beauty went first and came out looking deliriously happy.  "It's official, I AM the most beautiful girl in the world,"

Tom Thumb went next and emerged triumphant, "I am officially the smallest person in the world."

Sometime later, Quasimodo came out looking confused and simply stated, "Who is Camilla Parker Bowles?"

This kind of thing really *fruitcage*s me off. Are you seriously suggesting that Camilla Parker Bowles is the ugliest thing you've seen? As far as I can tell, she looks about average for her age. Her real crime is not being Diana. Yes, Camilla is an abomination because she isn't as attractive as someone twenty years younger :o . Well, we'd best kill her now!

:zorro:

It was a JOKE, her crimes are not only being ugly as hell, but she's also a stupid ######.

We'll go clause by clause shall we?

Joke: a joke is humourous, that wasn't. Perhaps you should think a little before you start posting.

When was being ugly a crime, or stupidity? She's distinctly average lookings, and what a person looks like doesn't count for very much in the long run anyway. Beauty in the eye of the beholder 'n' all that. I could go on about stupidity, but the chances are you haven't read this far.

So back on topic, should we be hoping that Charles will be happier this time?

Yes, I very much hope Charles will be happy this time, and am glad he is finally marrying the woman he should've married 30-odd years ago. I think that it is very sad there was an insistence on him marrying some sort of perfect, virginal princess. If Charles had married Camilla in the beginning, I think everyone would have been a lot happier.

:zorro:

We'll go clause by clause shall we?

Joke: a joke is humourous, that wasn't. Perhaps you should think a little before you start posting.

When was being ugly a crime, or stupidity? She's distinctly average lookings, and what a person looks like doesn't count for very much in the long run anyway. Beauty in the eye of the beholder 'n' all that. I could go on about stupidity, but the chances are you haven't read this far.

So back on topic, should we be hoping that Charles will be happier this time?

Avergae looking? Jesus, you have bad taste for women! She's horrible! First of all I found the joke funny, I didn't invent it, I didn't threaten you to laugh when you finished reading the joke, and if you don't like it well too bad! I'm sorry for taking less than a minute from your pathetic existance!

I didn't say it was a crime being ugly you moron, I'm just giving my opinion on how she looks.

"When was being ugly a crime, or stupidity? She's distinctly average lookings, and what a person looks like doesn't count for very much in the long run anyway. Beauty in the eye of the beholder 'n' all that. I could go on about stupidity, but the chances are you haven't read this far."

Look you stupid geek, I don't care if you like ugly women for all I care you could marry a turd and I wouldn't give a ######, and looks count you dweeb, its what attract us men to them, I wouldn't be attracted to a big fat girl, but since you're probably a big fat geek with no life (apparently), your only hope is to get any girl to actually like your stupid self.

First of all I found the joke funny, I didn't invent it, I didn't threaten you to laugh when you finished reading the joke, and if you don't like it well too bad! I'm sorry for taking less than a minute from your pathetic existance!

This looks like the defense I used against you when you where flaming me for laughing at a joke you didn't find funny.

Tbh I don't think I'm the only one who feels that you're a complete twat, stop getting so ###### off about everything. Do you get bullied, and feel the need to take it out on random people that don't agree with you over the internet. Just the sort of thing I think is happeneing here. Seriously, get a life. Who cares if someone you don't even know and who has no effect on your life doesn't agree with some random ###### you posted on a forum on the internet, get over it and get over yourself.

Avergae looking? Jesus, you have bad taste for women! She's horrible! First of all I found the joke funny, I didn't invent it, I didn't threaten you to laugh when you finished reading the joke, and if you don't like it well too bad! I'm sorry for taking less than a minute from your pathetic existance!

I didn't say it was a crime being ugly you moron, I'm just giving my opinion on how she looks.

"When was being ugly a crime, or stupidity? She's distinctly average lookings, and what a person looks like doesn't count for very much in the long run anyway. Beauty in the eye of the beholder 'n' all that. I could go on about stupidity, but the chances are you haven't read this far."

Look you stupid geek, I don't care if you like ugly women for all I care you could marry a turd and I wouldn't give a ######, and looks count you dweeb, its what attract us men to them, I wouldn't be attracted to a big fat girl, but since you're probably a big fat geek with no life (apparently), your only hope is to get any girl to actually like your stupid self.

:rofl:

You've just made my day, I'm still laughing.

You just have no clue how to be courteous and polite, do you?

-1 rep-ed you, for being a dweeb (what a fantastic word :P) generally, but especially for that post.

Archived