Expired Mk23 LAM Upgrade Article

I am not entirely sure that this post is in the correct area (moderators, please move if necessary), but I am wondering if there is anything I can do to find a document that I can't find but was on the site at some point, Hissing_Sid's guide to upgrading the TM Mk23 LAM unit (not his review of the gun, but his guide to this). I would be so happy if someone could tell me how to find it or on what section of the forum it is in. Thanks,

Tom

I am not entirely sure that this post is in the correct area (moderators, please move if necessary), but I am wondering if there is anything I can do to find a document that I can't find but was on the site at some point, Hissing_Sid's guide to upgrading the TM Mk23 LAM unit (not his review of the gun, but his guide to this). I would be so happy if someone could tell me how to find it or on what section of the forum it is in. Thanks,

Tom

Give me a couple of hours, and when I get home I will stick up the word document he sent me. (he did my Mk23 unit for me).

Thats assuming I still have it. Will do my best to trawl through my documents!!

I don't believe it was ever in our articles section - best bet would be to use the search function and filter by Hissing Sid's username

I spent 5 plus hours doing that last night and no luck, but I didn't know that you could filter the results. That should help, thanks.

Give me a couple of hours, and when I get home I will stick up the word document he sent me. (he did my Mk23 unit for me).

Thats assuming I still have it. Will do my best to trawl through my documents!!

I think that is more of what I am looking for, thank you so much. I would be so happy if you could find that.

Thanks for the links guys, ill try to use some of the ideas in them, but im still looking for Hissing_Sid's guide.

Paranoidandroid, I look forward to hearing from you.

If anyone else can find it since he's not sure he has it, help would still be appreciated. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...