What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a variety of them. Twin G19's, though if it's woodland I'm only taking one normally, Twin M11's, as above but I'd take twins if I was using them as a primary in a game (I have six mags for them, more than enough to kill miss anything that moves) , a USPc which is a tad more accurate than the Glocks and generally will be a backup backup, a Sig which has a dodgy hop so I don't use it much any more but if I do it's taking a single mag out for a last resort gun in long games, and an MP5K for a new silly plan I have.

Primary with a gun that takes the same mags as the short carbine/SMG I have on my back.

But more often than not, it's a G19, a long arm, and from now on, a carbine/short SMG I'll carry.

KJW USP compact, its not the most accurate gun in the world but its small and handy so its easy to pull if I'm caught out chnaging mags or something, also pretty handy in CQB, need another mag for it really. I'm also considering getting a TM colt 1911 as they look and feel mighty good, would also be better for pistols only games, then I could carry tthe USP as a back up back up. I'd also like a tanaka revolevr but I can't seem to find any, not any cool ones at least, colt SAA would be the nuts....

I've got a Type96 as a main sniper and an electric tm f92s as a pistol in a side holder but i'm wondering if there is any kind of shoulder strap I can get to hold the M11 in place. What does everyone else do if u got a lot of firepower to carry?

And don't say a long coat like the matrix lol

Archived