What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been using the Mac11's since I started.....pure oldskool. I only ever had a few probs with them (always try and maintain 'em properly).

Used to have it in a dropleg holster but that ain't so good with a long mag. Just ordered a FMCO load bearing shoulder holster..... :)

Got an Mp7 strapped to me as a backup, after that I got a HFC M92(the new ones, hawttt) in a shoulder holster, never done me wrong ^^

Dang, I forgot about my MP7. I never use it though. It is very uncomfortable for me to hold. Plus I only have 1 mag for it.

Glock 19 - simple, effective, reliable. Just like the real thing.

With regards to mags, i never need more than 1 spare if i'm playing in CQB. For FIBUA/outdoors, where i'll probably need more ammo, i carry 3 spares.

Some people have very flash sidearms. That said, i've been around the block when it comes to "backup" weapons, and have tried many different models and makes over the years. Whilst i do love my custom WA 4.3 Infinity, the Glock has never let me down.

I prefer to travel light,

Senor Bear is my backup (when we are at the same site!) He carries more than enough weaponry for the both of us and is very good in a volatile situation.

He also makes a good coffee and whines a lot over radios <_<

But seriously if i must carry one it's usually one or two m92fs

KWA USP .45.

Great backup for my G3SG/1 in keeping with my H&Ks only policy. Shoots 300-320 FPS on green gas (shots can penetrate both sides of a coke can at almost point-blank range). I use my sidearm more than I have to. The G3 is damn heavy and the USP comes in handy when I need to make speedy flanking assaults. Also, the pistol is extremely useful indoors in an urban venue.

Archived