What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of a few.

KSC USP .45 with 2 spare mags, definitely need a non-Guarder drop leg to put this in, maybe an HSGI.

TM Mk23 in its' 6004, with 2 spare mags, suppressor would probably be carried in the vest or pockets.

In the near future, hopefully I'll have a TM 1911 with a few mags, but in the meantime it'll have to be either my WA MARSOC (with just the one mag, sod paying £35+ for a spare!) or my soon-to-arrive WA FBI Trial 1911.

Change of Back-up.

Now i use a TM Hi-Capa with 2 mags or if sneaking throught the undergrowth i whip out my Maruzen PPK/S Movie Prop (long name or what?) and pop someone when they aint looking.

Considering a KWC Colt Python and Left Hand Holster (just bought) to try the "Nicolas Angel" twin un-matched pistols look (damn sexy Hot Fuzz).

Odd back-ups to a Beta Spetz but who says you have to follow a specific load-out.

'FireKnife'

My Hi-Cappa, which seems heavier then my FAMAS and usually falls out of my holster - I needs a better holster!

viper do a good range of holsters depending on wether you want drop leg modular or belt type for a high cappa i'd recommend the adjustable holster.

a good stockist i know sells all the viper and webtex range and the p&p is fixed at £3.95 to anywhere in britain regardless of how much you order so if you want anything else it's worth giving them a look.

www.valiantsupplies.com

that's a link to the shop, they haven't got everything on there but they do stock the lot so you can call them up and they'll get you what you need and their prices are really good too! bought most of my kit off them, really good customer service

Now that it's finished, my sidearm is currently:

m4pistol.jpg

Although I'll be repainting it soon. Battery is completely inside the handguard, custom made, buffer tube is custom, barrel is custom, silencer is a real steel fake can.

Best part is I don't have to lug around different types of magazines. If my M15a4 goes down, the ICS M4 pistol comes to the rescue :) I have it attached via a single point sling that is held down by a retention system harnessed to my leg.

Mobaar

I've got to the stage where I almost consider my G36c to be my weapon of third-to-last resort as opposed to my pistols, which I love dearly.

That said, I own two TM Hi-Capa 5.1s, two WA Prokiller 2000Fs and a WA Para-Ordnance HRT Special and I love all of them. Especially and particularly the HRT Special, as it's the first airsoft gun I ever bought and still my favourite. The Prokillers are a close joint second- dual-wielding FTW!

My weapon of second-to-last resort is my TM CZ-75 springer, and my weapon of last resort is my hand, though I'm going to buy a LARP knife and a rubber chicken as soon as I've figured out where to get them from.

My backup is the ACES- a team of people who are just about as crazy as I am!

Archived