What's your backup?

Nivelo

I rarely use either in either kit, but for woodland, I have a Marui m1911 with a guarder colt metal body and the springs and yadda yadda, and for my CQB kit, I own a TM Glock 17 with a metal kit and the springs as well. Both are kick butt, but as said, I normally dont ever have to pull them out. Quite sad, really.....

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's usually one of my trusty KWA G19s, occasionally a WE 1911 or TM 92F.

It's been some months since I last skirmished and I've acquired some new pistols in the meantime so I'd like to take my KWA 226 or TM-based 1911 metal next time out. I'd love to take the DEagle but I think it's a bit big and unwieldly as a backup.

I tread lightly and carry a big stick. No need to worry about not calling hits.

In all seriousness I will usualy carry a TM 1911 W/ 3 mags, on occasion I will use an M11, and sometimes a shotgun.

last but not least when I do my WWII loadout I also carry a rubber M3 trench knife.

Depends on what I feel like taking out with me that day, so its between one of my two TM P226s, a TM Hicapa 5.1, a WA Kimber, and a WA Para Ordinance (I've not gotten a chance to feild the Para yet, so next time out thats probably going to be it).

I also bring both my CA M14A4 Carbine and my TM Ak47 so I have a backup if an AEG actually goes down.

Archived