What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WA SVI 3.9" in a guarder holster on my right hip

KWA Glock 26 under my left arm

both have two mags, but with an ak47 at 20 rounds a second, with four 600 rounders, wo 250's and a drum mag... when do backups come into play ;)

(when i'm using my aps2 of course ;))

• 2 weeks later...

Tanaka M629 performance centre as primary. My backup.. well, that would be the rest of my team, if they've had the guts to follow me... :P

Used to have the wa shan as a backup a year or so ago, look on someone face when you have the drop on them.. priceless!

"what the hell is that thing hes pointing at m...?"

*lets lose both barrels, big cloud of gas and bb chaos ensues*

:blink:

Just added a TM 1911 to my loadout, and it's currently getting far more use than my SOCOM, as I need to fix the mags... It's too consistently cold over here to use gas guns a lot, so I'm still unsure of the performance on my FN57 6mm... but in winter, it only runs green gas, and seems quite good then.

Other peoples weapons who are very kind to lend them out? :D

On topic; I tend to bring 2 AEG's to a game, a Famas and an M4. There's not really much difference between either of them in reality but it's always nice to know that I've got a back up AEG should either break. Also, it's nice to give my arms and hands a break as both rifles when loaded are weighted differently.

Hopefully, when some more money comes my way I can pick up some mag's for my KJW M9 and a decent holster. (The kick on the thing even on 134a is insane...)

Archived