What's your backup?

Nivelo

KSC Glock 17 with KSC Trademarked Metal Slide, Real steel glock sights, Threaded Barrel and surpressor. A Few upgrades in her(One being a new recoil spring I recently bought). Two Magazines. Around 330 Feet Per second.

I love using it. Its a good sidearm for my DMR role and riflemen role. The milsim-ish place I go to has some indoor parts that require Semi auto only indoors so I always use my sidearm indoors. (One guns to powerful and the other is to long anyways)

Always nestled in my SERPA holster with leg platform no matter what kind of game or role. I like useing the SERPA because I can draw my gun and have it at the ready in less then a second.

I for one, hate when people carry sidearms and never use them. =P

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless I have my yet to be uncompleted custom USPCompact.

lol'd:

Sledge - Put the knife away and shut your mouth. says:

Is he... is he in some way suggesting he will charge at people with his USPc, disassembling it as he runs?

If it's not completed (which I think is what you meant :unsure:), how is it a back up? O.o

:zorro:

Last game out (yesterday) I had my M249 as a primary, and my MP7 as my backup and then as a back up to that, my USP .45 (I have bad luck sometimes and need as many guns as possible to make it though a skirmish :D)

Well I just went to my first skirmish today (which was awesome). Primary was my dboys AK, backup was my metal slided TM 5.1 plus five spare mags.

Lessons learned:

- Pistol and all its magazines are now jammed full of dirt, and will need a complete takedown and cleaning of all seals and moving parts to function properly again. Even the O-ring in the blowback unit is caked with dirt. This all from just having the pistol and spare mags holstered on the belt.

- What works great in the comfort of the garage and the back yard does not necessarily work great at all on a muddy/dusty skirmish site. I'll have to make adjustments to my loadout to fit my playing style (throwing myself into the dirt, and crawling a lot), to keep my backup hardware from getting buried in filth.

• 2 weeks later...

HFC M190 is primary, and KWA M4 secondary =D

haha

In reality, I use a NBB M9 by KJW.

EXTREMELY ROBUST, very accurate (human torso @ 100 feet).

Good fps and never malfunctions. Not to mention it only costs $30. hahaha

Official Team SCU (Specialized Combat Uniform) is basically an M4 with a NBB M9. My support gunner carries

my HFC M190 and mags for me =) haha I like to travel light.

I rock 2 KWA USP's.

One USPc and the other a .45 USP.

Full steel, with red gas. The funny thing is I end up whipping them out and killing my target before my AEG can. I like to move closer to my enemy everytime he shoots and with BoE's no 400 FPS at 50 feet or less rule I end up whipping out my backups and killing them with those instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I start with a CA36, if this runs empty, battery dies, gun malfuctions or i get a gun hit, i got to:

JG MP5SD6 Which i keep slung through my shoulder loops and a pouch on my back then,

CYMA Glock 18c with a big highcap, internally holstered in my rig, then

TM M9 tactical master, dropleg holster the final resort unti

Straw

Archived