What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone got any cool backup weapons? I just ordered a KSC Ingram M11A1. Should be nice and mental lol.

My backup consists of my TM Mp7 and given enough time to build up my funds will also consist of 3 well placed claymores connected to motion sensors.

Usually take tm 1911 as actual backup, mk23 as a secondary quiet option and a ksc usp compact sometimes because i like overkill, oh and sometimes i sling an m14 with my vsr 10...yes i acknowledge i need help, i just feel guilty leaving guns behind at a safezone

Don't worry, the STTi isn't going out anywhere and if you fit it with a working silencer, it's a real killer. You don't get that fancy LAM though. :(

Yeah, I'm thinking my next sidearm/backup is going to be a Marui Mk23 with STTI mags and all sorts of upgrades, namely a 14mm thread adapter, better silencer (KM, probably) and a nice tightbore. I'll have a go at making the LAM somewhat functional, if not just for the hell of having another project with an interesting outcome, since I'll probably never use it.

For pistol games I carry

KSC G34 with M6 - with 4 50 round mags

First backup - TM G34 - Swap M6 - 3 standard Mags

Second backup - TM P226 - Crimson Trace grips and 4 mags or KSC USPc and 4 mags.

When I start full day games with AEG, I'll interchange the G34 as backup.

Please note all weapons upgraded including 6.01 inner barrels throughout.

Billy

Archived