What's your backup?

Nivelo

TM DE .50 HK. Works great as a backup even though it's a huge ######. Also seems to work great as a firesupport since people seem to be scared of it. Also sometimes a KJ G24 I think.. It's rather mystery which model the glock is. Works if your withing 10m but otherwise useless so rarely got it with me.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought a KSC USPc with G&G slide and threaded barrel. I need a new piece to hold the inner barrel in but it works most of the time. I scored a few kills with it at the last game.

When I'm feeling really, really nasty I use my CAW M79 sawed off, with an M433. I got quite a few compliments for duel wielding my USPc and M79 in a CQB.

316277598.jpg

316277592.jpg

316277602.jpg

Marui Glock 22. Yes it was a Glock 17, but I replaced the the slide and outer barrel with Redwolf customs Glock 22 aftermarket parts. Internally it's stock and I've never had a problem with it. The only thing that was replaced is the spring and spring guide with that of Nineball.

Although it's a great gun, part of me wished I just bought a TM P226 and kept it stock. I like how it feels better.

afallan

• 3 weeks later...

TM HiCapa 5.1, Springfield slide (silver), freedom arms red fiber optic front sight post. White dots painted on the rear (makes for quite a nice sight picture).

Uprated hammer spring, dremeled valves, PDI 01, PDI oring piston head, and a Guarder reinforced nozzle. I have 4 mags for it, all of which are hicapa 4.3 mags, as the bumper on the standard 5.1 mags is hideous.

I use it primarily when I get too close for the m14. And when you catch the odd person off-guard.

on a beautiful summer day its well over the power limits that can be discussed here. I feed it KSC .25

I love it to death!

My backup is my team mates, or should I say brothers, I mean, yeah its only airsoft but its also kinda like being in the real army and I guess in the real army your team mates are you brothers, maybe thats why band of brothers is called brothers. I don't mean real, literal brothers or like the black guy brothers, but the type of brother you get when you spend a sunday every fortnight with, which is a special kind of brother.

Primary Ethier my ECHO 1 G36c or CYMA AK74SU

secondary Tanaka M500 in stainless, I use it alot cause it's cool

Backup secondary for when the SHTF WE1911A1 tactical 2 mags

Last stand sideerm KJW Co2 M9 gbb with berreta trades for when every thing is FUBAR

And a mag cause if you push the realese you get a shower shell

• 1 month later...

Archived