What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Or when its really cold out and green gas isnt an option, My "G&G Extreme 45" Co2 Blowback Pistol.

I just Googled this gun as I not seen many Co2 pistol without big ugly mags sticking out of the bottom to hold the 12g. Watched a video on it. The first shot in the mag cronod at 663fps then dropped to a steady ~500fps. Does the cold bring it down a usable fps or am I missing something here?

• 2 weeks later...

I have settled on a TM FiveseveN and it works f.uk'n great! Look'n for a BLACKHAWK! CQC style mag holder as my Sportster SERPA just came in the mail! :D

I used to use a WE MEU but it was utterly unreliable. I might use an M11 if I ever get one that works!

Being a gasgun primary user, a reliable sidearm is a must, as I run out of ammo quicker and sometimes there is a reliablility issue. Its all part of the challenge.

Plus, whats the point of having a nice pistol, holster, and extra mags, if you never really need or use it?

WE 1911 Desert Warrior. Only ran it in one game so far but despite the cold it worked pretty well. I felt bad for shooting some one in the shoulder 8 times with my M4 when clearing a building so I drew my 1911 and cleared a room out with it, worked great very mobile, loud though.

Archived