What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For CQB:

I usually run the dual TM g18's, but every now and then the handcannon -Maruahin 8.3" M629- by itself. (When it wants to work.)

For woodland I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS run my 1911, TM, full metal, pure america, my stand-by gun, the gun i smile when i fire(Just like when i rev the corvette)

That thing's never let me down. Barely any wear, its my god gun.

At one point i brought all my guns, loaded 1 mag for each, and set em all up

(CA M4CQB, CA MP5K, E1 AKS74U, TM VSR-10, Micro Uzi, $5 spring glock, 2 G18's, TM 1911, Deagle Springer, and a BB pen.)

I could barely move, and basically i fired all the rounds in one gun, i switched to the next, and used that one.

It worked realtively successully, until finally i had used everything but the BB pen, but the short game was about to end so i shot it in the enemy's general direction and waited.

One fellow we play with used to keep an old stock G36's inner barrel in his coat. Didn't use it much in game, as you might imagine, but damn he could spit BB's at least 50 feet...

Recently bought an Army Detonics, in keeping with my pistol only load-out, as a backup for my 1911. It was cheap, and if ever I'm caught without ammo I can pull out a smaller version of my primary for some giggles. Considering it's diminished FPS, where we play I'd have no MED. Should be fun.

A couple of grenades!

Also smokes…if the “fudge is being made” and I have to get out of town…a couple of grenades followed by some smoke usually does the trick to let me get out of a jam.

In case of a true emergency though I usually find myself walking back to the regen point. lol

• 2 weeks later...

TM 226 although it (or the mag) let me down last time I needed it. Dropped the m4 and pulled out the TM for a bit of close action stuff and took out one guy then moved back, changed mag and back out to do the 2nd. Emptied most of a mag into the guy from about 4 meters away only for him to just look down, pat himself to make sure and then raise his M4 and pop a single bb into me. Walking back to safezone and test fired the TM, bbs where just rolling out the barrel. Its been fine after that though so I guess one of my 4 mags is a bit poorly.

CYMA Glock G18 AEP

My little baby has more kills than my SA58 OSW

cqb004.jpg

I'm a close friend of the owners of the first ever brazilian airsoft store. One of them said he would never sell AEPs, because he thought iy sucks. Once in a game, my OSW died and i only had my G18. I saw the guy running for cover and i shot him full auto along with two other guys. Since then, they have always brought AEPs into their stock.

I simply love it.

De M56 Shotgun. Anything over five metres gets blitzed by my RPK, anything under that gets the shotgun. You'd think it would be difficult to work, drawing a shotgun isn't exactly speedy but I've had great success with it so far. I know when I'm going to move into effective range to use it, so it's no bother to get off my back in those situations and when I'm on defence I just prop it next to me to grab in a pinch.

A £15 EBB walther P99. (IIRC, its made by someone called 'Double Eagle') I bought it for a joke to be honest.

It's bright orange. Powered by four AAAs.

People mock me for it - but they stop when I suddenly draw it, and unload 16 round in their general direction.

In one day's skirmishing, I got 12 kills with the 'lolgun'.

It is actually far more reliable than a team mate's £100 electric Glock 18 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived