What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just bought a TM Deagle with 5 mags for use as my backup, yeah its a big old gun but it has the range of most AEG's and the accuracy to boot with its fantastic hop-up. It also packs quite the punch meaning its also got the intimidation factor which although many underestimate can give you just the edge you need to keep marauders at bay.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard raving reviews of the performance of the TM 1911A1. And I thought to myself, "I'm going to have to get me one of those ASAP, but dammit, I;m gonna have to pay for a paint job to paint it black". Then I came across a TM MEU pistol and I thought it was pure magic.

That is now going to be my secondary/backup, although I expect it will see a lot of use.

Darcy

Depends on my mood and how light/heavy a rig I want to carry.

TM Hi-Capa 4.3 (tano kobi grip, tight bore inner barrel, 150% recoil spring) does the job well.

During the summer it might be my TM 1911A1. (stock)

Lately as I am in PMC style of outfit a TM Glock 26 (upgraded full metal recoil rod, steel mag catch and 150% recoil spring) in a don Hume first agent leather holster works really well, the finger grip removed from the magazines makes this a ture backup weapon.

Was my first Glock and have been very impressed, such a short barrel is still got good range and is accurate. A tight bore barrel will be going into it next month.

Next? Looking at a KWA glock 19 ;-)

Cheers

Rich

Archived