Nivelo

What's your backup?

Senor Bear is my backup (when we are at the same site!) 

I also use Senor Bear for back up. whens he's at Ambush Eversley. 

My backup's horzathesecound :P 

Should have picked me with my elite bear-style stealth killz skillz.

Edit: oh yeah, changed my backup a bit, my primary gbb is the same p14 with the same stuff attached, just changed back to the old WA barrel, much more accurate with .23s on propane.

Edited by Senor Bear

KSC g18c, handy pistol and has full auto function for when you absolutely positively have to hit everything in the room (or everything but the people in the room).

Walther P99  :gun2:  :gun:

and a M3 shotgun :rocket:

Why did you make almost exactly the same post as 6 posts up!? After making 2 seperate topics stating exactly the same thing.

And to keep it on topic, my backup is usually either an m190 or TM MK23.

Graham

Walther P99  :gun2:  :gun: 

and a M3 shotgun :rocket:

Mate, people will get really annoyed if you carry on with this post happy attitude. I know I am already.

Edit: you used the semi-auto smiley next to the words Walther P99, but I have ascertained that yours is a springer, bit misleading, don't ya know.

Edited by Senor Bear

TM Mk23 , which at times doubles as a primary when i need to recon(I dotn engage when doing this) and as my last resort some double eagle 1911 springer i found at a flea market, but o oly cary it strapped to my buttpack for longer games, i lan to replace thsi with soem sort of GBB or NBB in the future.

My primary at the moment is a TM MP7, which will soon be an HK416. So the MP7 will become the backup, and my KSC USPc with SD slide will be my next backup. Followed by my KSC USP .45 with SD slide as the super super super backup. :P

Hauk

I use my good old M1911. Nothing puts them down like a good old double tap.

Thank the Airsoft gods that I am not in the UK. Grenades... Oh my. Pyromaniac indeed.

(Hint to the world. We need a good non-pyro AS-Grenade, so we can enjoy them in the US.) ;)

I usually switch around my backups from a biohazard HFC M190 to a TM Mk23 to a double-barreled 40mm grenade pistol.

I'd love to get an MP7 or Vz61 but I know I don't have much use for one...

I use my good old M1911. Nothing puts them down like a good old double tap.

Thank the Airsoft gods that I am not in the UK. Grenades... Oh my. Pyromaniac indeed.

(Hint to the world. We need a good non-pyro AS-Grenade, so we can enjoy them in the US.) ;)

GENADES???? OMG! ITS SMASHING!