Nivelo

What's your backup?

TM Desert Eagle Hard Kick

The hand cannon...

I would like 2 like that guy ^ but hey, there has to be a sensible one.

Come over to the dark side! It may not be practical in a realworld sense but it is bloody good fun! :gun:

Right then, changed my backups since I last posted. Primary is a TM M1911, secondary is P99NBB, tertiary is TM P226. Sometimes I'll use the G26 as a last ditch weapon, but that may change to a couple of Derringers.

My choice backup weapon for those "Ohh S**t" situations, is the CAW ak grenade launcher, carried as a big pistol ;) . I have used it as such and confirmed quite a few kills with it. Good fun. 120 rounds all at once definately intimidates people when they expect a sniper to be running, but instead he's waiting around the corner with a lot of firepower in one little package. :D

TM Tactical Master, great pistol, never let me down. Great power, range everything. Sometimes JT-3A shotgun as well, which is outperformed by the Tactical Master but is fun nontheless :)

TM Mp7 is usualy holstered or sometimes i just sling it.....but i am getting some type of gas gun soon, which will either be a TM M1911, or a usp compact, or something of tht sort. When i do get it itl be holstered along with my mp7 :P That should be a rood awakining for anyone who thinks im reloading....

Well when I take my boltie out my sidearm is normally my HFC M190, though with it being like me and not enjoying the cold I've just got my hands on a clone shotgun

God or Satan. Whoever replies to my prayers first. One time it was Rod Hull and Emu. Those were dark days.

Snake

:D:D:D

2 Glock 19's. Used to be a full metal Mac 11 but got bored with it. Thinking about a MP5K.