What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My KJ MK1 shoots at just over 400 fps on a good day and it stays holstered for that perfect time when somebody wont take there shots, well lets see if you take them now and i can hit people at a good 30-40m with it normaly second shot, with my 0.35 teflon bb's a kid thought i was using metal bb's when i shot him... it the best Pistol EVER!!!

For CQB/FIBUA Backup i carry my Kimber.

Backup wise and a role i am playing more frequently is the backup/spotter for my brother who carries his SPR MOD0 for which I carry my M4/M203 w 18x30rnd mags and 24x 40mm's. So in essence i am his backup! but wait a minute... whos mine... :S

- Geoff

A pair of Hatch hard-knuckle gloves. ;P

Seriously though, I like gas pistols even though all of mine have basically fallen apart... I'm considering picking up an upgraded metal KSC USP .45 for my fave piece, and probably a cheap M9 or 92fs I can roll around in the dirt with.

Ksc USP.45 Od is the best and most reliable pistol i have ever owned and its always my backup in winter because i no it will kick like a biatch all year round.

But in this order my backups are by reliability and practicality.

KSC USP.45 OD metal

TM 1911 metal custom

Cyma AK74SU

Tanaka luger p08

Tm glock 26c

tm glock 26 metal

KJ p226 metal

TM M92F

I dont think i forgot anything.

What i plan on getting now is the marushin super enforcer sawn off type thingy that looks kwl and looks like it would fit perfectly in my hydration pack.

Got myself a Nice Tm Sig 226 awaiting me when I get back to uni, and Still got my Baby Hicapa, if it ever decides to play nice.

Still, I'll probably be carrying them both into the field when I revise my gear and get some holsters, so I can go from one to the other, or dual-wield if the fancy takes me. not much mag difference in it either, 25+1 in the Sig, and 21+1 in the Hicappa O.o

Archived