What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I carry in the winter a TM 93r AEP

In the spring...I'll be carrying a usp 45, and switching out between a mk23 and Deagle!

Although I'm crazy enough to lay down the aeg and pistol charge somebody if I so choose.

And a Cold Steel Tanto training knife.....

Primary - M15a2 Delta HBAR (which may soon have a 620mm barrel cos Im compensating for something ;) )

Secondary - MP-16 (chopped M4 with 120mm barrel, no stock or stock tube)

To the OP: Good luck with your KWA M11...they are usually a whole world of unreliability. I scrapped mine in the end and sold it as parts.

do not believe the posts above.

Ghost rider uses only the box mag. he poors them into his mouth and SPITS them at far beyond this sites limits.

(and hits weakspots for massive damage)

I used to use my M93r (KSC GBB) untill i ran out of mags (damn weak feed lips so hard to find).

i have also used a TM revolver(utter pants, but i kill many with it anyway),

UTG MP5 (even more utter pants, and i barely kill anyone with it)

and a maruzen pistol uzi (like the KSC M11, only much better cooler, LOUDER..... only with a nasty plastic body :()

i now, however, am using my TM 1911a1 (third mention for this gun so far in this thread)

TM M1911A1, Hands down one of the sexyest pistols in the world and reliable too. I've been using mine ever since I got it (about a month after they came out) in all kinds of weather, even a cold october night (LFU's Resident Evil night) and it has worked every time I've needed it.

I've also got a KWA M11, and TM M9 but there no way as reliable as the 1911 so I dont tend to carry them anymore unless its summer and I'm in the mood for woosoft.

I've also got an MP-16 project on the go like Guzzi only mines got a 230mm mp5 inner barrel.

KSC Glock 19. Two mags and in a drop leg holster on my right thigh, adjusted so when I drop my hand, it's right there.

Nice and powerful - puts out about 330 fps on green, but I've yet to use it in a skirmish, so I dunno about the accuracy. Needs a new mag catch though, as the stock one is worn and loses mags. Either than or the mag catch gets pressed in the holster...

Archived