Nivelo

What's your backup?

Anyone got any cool backup weapons? I just ordered a KSC Ingram M11A1. Should be nice and mental lol.

My backup consists of my TM Mp7 and given enough time to build up my funds will also consist of 3 well placed claymores connected to motion sensors.

Usually take tm 1911 as actual backup, mk23 as a secondary quiet option and a ksc usp compact sometimes because i like overkill, oh and sometimes i sling an m14 with my vsr 10...yes i acknowledge i need help, i just feel guilty leaving guns behind at a safezone

it was dual KWA G18c now it switched to dual KWA G23F...the semi compact frame feels good and its a bit better balanced than the 18C even with the 50 rd hicap mag inserted

Super upgraded Marui G18c AEP with external battery lanyard. Nothing but pure sexiness. I'm also thinking about getting a TM Mk23 before they start going out of production or something crazy and I just end up wishing I had bought one...

Don't worry, the STTi isn't going out anywhere and if you fit it with a working silencer, it's a real killer. You don't get that fancy LAM though. :(

Don't worry, the STTi isn't going out anywhere and if you fit it with a working silencer, it's a real killer. You don't get that fancy LAM though. :(

Yeah, I'm thinking my next sidearm/backup is going to be a Marui Mk23 with STTI mags and all sorts of upgrades, namely a 14mm thread adapter, better silencer (KM, probably) and a nice tightbore. I'll have a go at making the LAM somewhat functional, if not just for the hell of having another project with an interesting outcome, since I'll probably never use it.

For pistol games I carry

KSC G34 with M6 - with 4 50 round mags

First backup - TM G34 - Swap M6 - 3 standard Mags

Second backup - TM P226 - Crimson Trace grips and 4 mags or KSC USPc and 4 mags.

When I start full day games with AEG, I'll interchange the G34 as backup.

Please note all weapons upgraded including 6.01 inner barrels throughout.

Billy

After a long search I managed to find a Maruzen P99 Fixed slide with silencer. Complements my TM Mk23 Socom.

They are both difficult choice as whicj one to take to back up the P90 with deta silencer.