Nivelo

What's your backup?

These days I've switched to Pistols as my primary. My main is my P99 NBB and then I complement it with either BFGs in urban or VSR for long range shooting in Woodland. My current philosophy is light, fast and lethal. :assassin:

I've just traded in all my 1911s for Glocks.

Now my back up is a Glock 17, a rubber knife, two Dynatex grenades and a shouty voice.

Maybe the Mad Max shotgun instead, we'll see, I've only just got it.

That's on me.

I tend to take a complete backup loadout to skirmishes with me, I'm pretty tough on my equipment.

TM MK23 with Silencer or WE 1911 are normally carried, however in the winter months I carry a Cybergun/ KWC Sig P2022, as it is CO2 NBB and works well in the cold. Really accurate too, surprisingly.

I really like the MK23 as it is silent with the can on outdoors. I have gotten many multiple kills with it even when people are standing just a few feet away. Of course I have lost (Stolen by the opposite team? :P ) the mag in a skirmish, so it has been put into wall-hanger mode while I wait to buy a new one.

I have a KWA 1911A1 for a back up. I take care of that baby, too. It's saved my butt on a few occasions. When my primary went down a couple of weeks ago, I managed to shoot my buddy in the face from 70-80 feet away. I was very proud of myself.