Nivelo

What's your backup?

My backup are 2x Cyma Glock AEP's with extended mags. The backup to my backups is a KSC USP.45 with a tightbore and an improved hop shooting 110 in case i need to reach out and touch someone. :)

Edited by Cosmitz

I have a choice of three: Glock 15, 22 and a Sig P226.

Out of all of them the 22 is my favourite, just because you dont see many of the AS slides about :D

An Army Armaments MEU with Detonics Slide. loads of upgrades, shes a lovely performer. :)

3500455131_43ab7ff48a.jpg

Or when its really cold out and green gas isnt an option, My "G&G Extreme 45" Co2 Blowback Pistol.

3497461153_ef686e7e25.jpg

WE 1911 for general back up or a KJW 226 if i know theres definatly going to be a lot of contacts (risk of no time for mag changes as i only play low caps).

Or when its really cold out and green gas isnt an option, My "G&G Extreme 45" Co2 Blowback Pistol.

I just Googled this gun as I not seen many Co2 pistol without big ugly mags sticking out of the bottom to hold the 12g. Watched a video on it. The first shot in the mag cronod at 663fps then dropped to a steady ~500fps. Does the cold bring it down a usable fps or am I missing something here?

KSC/KWA (I still don't know it lol, box says KWA but the manual says KSC) Glock 19 with 2 mags. It's all I need really as a backup :)

DE usp aep v2 with 100 round midcaps modified to fit. Shoots under 200fps but thanks to its rof and high capacity mags it does its job indoors without hurtin anyone :D

I have settled on a TM FiveseveN and it works f.uk'n great! Look'n for a BLACKHAWK! CQC style mag holder as my Sportster SERPA just came in the mail! :D

I used to use a WE MEU but it was utterly unreliable. I might use an M11 if I ever get one that works!

Being a gasgun primary user, a reliable sidearm is a must, as I run out of ammo quicker and sometimes there is a reliablility issue. Its all part of the challenge.

Plus, whats the point of having a nice pistol, holster, and extra mags, if you never really need or use it?