Nivelo

What's your backup?

WE 1911 Desert Warrior. Only ran it in one game so far but despite the cold it worked pretty well. I felt bad for shooting some one in the shoulder 8 times with my M4 when clearing a building so I drew my 1911 and cleared a room out with it, worked great very mobile, loud though.

So my backup/secondary weapons in order of preference:

1)

Guarder Bodied TM P226 Navy on the Serpa ( Leg platform )

2)

CYMA G18C in one of the mag pouches

3)

Pine cones

Edited by danielsilva

I've never had need of one, as I've only had catastrophic gun failure on one occasion. So for now, I only run a primary and 8+1 midcaps.

I am thinking of getting one in the future, any recommendations? I need reliability above all, and affordability wouldn't hurt either.

Depending on how I feel and the game ahead. Either a 6"TM Full Metal Chrome Desert Eagle, 10"TM Leon Custom Chrome Desert Eagle, TM 5.7 BSG, KSC MP9.

Normally ends up being Desert Eagle/MP9 on drop leg and 5.7 hip/cross draw

And for those extra special fun cases when I use my P90 a ln OD Green VFC EGLM with custom trigger unit.

In order of use/preference

1) WE M.E.U.

and for those realy sticky situations

2) the rest of the team when i sprint past them screaming ammo very loudly.

For my Sniper Loadout:

Most of the time an Mp5k, sometimes a KAC PDW, and if they both break, a CYMA AKS74U, and if im running light, a KJW X-celerator.

For My AEG loadout:

Most of the time a KJW X-celerator, if in CQB, a mp5k.(My primary is usally the KAc PDW, or my CQB/R.

I use no backup when I play the rifleman role, I just make tactical reloads often and reload the half empty mags when the shootout stops or in the respawn.

If I have to use a backup due to field rules, Galaxy MP5K with M4 stock, light, reliable, perfect power and full auto for controlled bursts.

Amazing piece of awesomeness ohmy.gif

Edited by Isamu

Sniper loadout:

Primary and a KJW X-Celerator.

Assault Loadout:

Primary and a SocomGear 1911 MEU

CQB Loadout:

MP5k w/ x-celerator, or just x-celerator, or duel weild MEU and x-celerator, or duel weild pistole w/ mp5k.

My M9 worked fine yesterday but I didn't used to have a backup so stupidly I kept taking it out and forgetting to take the safety off ..>.<