What's your backup?

Nivelo

Finally found a skirmish capable revolver. The Elite Force H8R Gen 2 (with adjustable hop-up). CO2, 10 shot Full-Moon clips (no dropping loose shells), fixed fiber optic sights, double/single action with upper and lower rails. $69.00 US and includes 5 of the Full-Moon clips. Very quick to reload. Very accurate and with the new hop-up, it has range capability over 100 feet.

The revolver is mostly all heavy duty plastic or nylon (it can take a major beating) with the hammer, trigger, ejection rod and most internals made of metal.

Only issue is they are like chips..you cant have just have one! I just bought my 3rd. Two have been left standard but the 3rd has a RMR and TLR2 light on it. 

The other neat thing is, since there is no cylinder to frame gap, you can add a threaded barrel adapter, apply a suppressor and it is actually quite effective.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/23/2019 at 2:10 PM, Wingman said:

The Elite Force H8R Gen 2 (with adjustable hop-up). CO2, 10 shot Full-Moon clips (no dropping loose shells), fixed fiber optic sights, double/single action with upper and lower rails.

What's the gas efficiency like? How sturdy are the moon clips?

75+ shots per CO2 bulb.. After literally thousands of shots out of both gen 1 and gen 2 revolvers, I've not had a single issue with the moon clips. I've got 10 per revolver and that is for 2 gen 1 and 3 gen 2. It takes some shooting to get the hop-up set, but once there it doesnt seem to move.

One of my sons has a girlfriend that just got into target shooting and has been using one of my Gen 2 revolvers and I have a bear of a time getting it back! So we are getting her a H8R, some extra moon clips, a box of CO2 bulbs and some good .23 bb's.

I also found out that revolver fits nicely into the Nylon Blackhawk Thumbsnap Paddle Holster #02 for 4" intermediate double action revolvers (without a flashlight or RMR  attached to the revolver). It is tight but very secure and you can easily adjust the thumbsnap.

Going to check and see if a belt mounted nylon handcuff holder might work for storing the moon clips.

Archived