What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the winter: CYMA CM.030 G18c with 4 spare mags or if the weather is really lousy, a KWC Taurus PT 24/7 Ultragrade. It's probably one of the nicest springers out there. I've also used the Swiss Arms SP2022, a CYMA G18c springer (the new one which I upgraded a bit) or a TM G17 springer.

Spring, Summer and Fall-one of the following: TM G26 Advance with 2 spare mags, HFC G17 with 2 spare mags, HFC G26 with two spare G17 mags or KSC G17 with two spare mags.

I used to use a KSC USPc but the frame cracked behind the thumb safety (I'm really po'd about it too).

However, if my CYMA G18c AEP's keep working as well as they have, I might just stick with them.

• 3 weeks later...

MP5K PDW in a leg holster. Does for a main weapon too :D

Used to be....well, it used to be a lot of different guns, put it that way, best backup gun in airsoft is the Maruzen NBB P99 and you can sue me if you think different :P

I use a UTG M234 as a backup to my MP5.

TEAR, FABRIC OF THE UNIVERSE! TEAR!

Win. Win win, win win win, win.

I'm going all-electric at the moment.

Spent this winter using a TM G18 AEP and just bought myself an MP7 to, ummm, do exactly the same job.

When I say it like that, I wonder why I bothered buying the MP7.

Doh!

Because the MP7 is sechs. It's the only way of justifying it.

I'm going all-electric at the moment.

Spent this winter using a TM G18 AEP and just bought myself an MP7 to, ummm, do exactly the same job.

When I say it like that, I wonder why I bothered buying the MP7.

Doh!

Because you're an airsofter, its practically our creed - "Why have one gun to do a job when you could have 3?"

Archived