What's your backup?

Nivelo

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two desert eagles, one for each hand in dropleg holsters, plus a spare mag for each.

Possibly four desert eagles (one for each hand in droplegs, and a spare set in a double shoulder holster)

Also a slim chance of a pair of KJW para ords at the small of my back

Travel light I do... ;)

Well usually its some sidearm or other, or if I'm lucky enough to be playing alongside some friends, one of them acting as backup and vice versa.

atm its usually an MP5, P226 or Glock 17 but it all depends on my loadout, and what I can be bothered to carry, but this will be extending to a Mk23 MOD 0 and possibly an HK P8 and somethng I have not decided on yet

haha this sounds funny but I love doing it. I use my MK96 as primary when sniping with a TM G36C slinged under(and still to my back) on my right side and a KWA M9 on a thigh holster. I have the G36 there because i can just reach my hand back, pull the gun up and unload if there is an emergency like someone ambushing my close range. The pistol is for when im prone the the G36 on my back. I wear Tiger Stripe BDU and wear one of those Russian hats and use a Russian accent(even though im Indian :) ). Other days i'll use my german accent and yell in Deutsch so people get all freaked out. I guess you can call me a partly role player :P .

P.S. The stock on my G36 is usually folded up so it's easy to handle. You get used to it, no hassle for me :D

Because you're an airsofter, its practically our creed - "Why have one gun to do a job when you could have an armory?"

Fixed. :P

Since I've been out of gas for the past few months and too lazy/broke to buy a propane adaptor, I use my legs to get the hell out of Dodge.

Otherwise, a KWA USP. I'm starting to wish I bought a KSC <_<

I use an M16/M203 combo, so if my M16 does break (which is unlikely, CA rulez!) then I go full out grenadier and run around holding the underbarrel launcher as if it were a full length-rifle.

Now you may criticize, but honestly if my gun goes bad the guys at my site all go nuts trying to help me. I hear so many people saying, "Take my pistol/rifle/carbine/etc". No matter what, it seems I am playing.

I carry the only weapon known to man that never runs out of ammo, never jams, never is too lound, and yet is smaller than the smallest hand gun.

A knife! ... (auccually 3...)

Lol u prolly think im crazy and i am. My friends thing its stupid because its not like im gonna auccually use them. But they look cool all straped to my belt and legs.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, they arent sharp, i have dullenended them. And taped the end with orange so if the cops come they wont *badgeress* at me for having leathal weapons. Its prolly illegal anyways haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Beep, beep, beep....

Backing up with an M7A1, an M1906 Luger and an M1100 Defender

I prefer to take Barry Scott with me, but I can't risk him coming too close to Chuck Norris in case it kicks off another Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.

Archived