1 Piece Hop Up Screw Up.

Noodle_2000

Hey everyone,

I just recently purchased a new Mad Bull Barrel and Mad Bull Bucking. Ok, I installed the barrel and bucking into my CA M15. Now the gun isn't shooting correctly. My UTG Mp5 is having better performance. Could I have done something wrong with the installation. Can anyone help me? I'm sure that I put everything in correctly. I hope... can anyone just guide me through to make sure I'm doing this right. I plan on getting a new hop up assembly for my SR-16. But I'm having trouble with my CA.

Help will be appreciated, +1's will be given to helpful post.

Thanks,

Gary B.

by, spraying down the barrel a lot should get to the bucking, so yes.

Also, spray it in through the mag well.

It's easier to just undo the hop up, take the bucking out, spray it, and put it back it. That way you know you definately lubed the bucking ;). Just spraying down the barrel is only going to lube the seal that goes around the barrel and keeps the bucking from falling out. If your problem does not improve drastically at all, I might suggest looking into a Guarder clear bucking as they seem to be the universal bucking for all cases :D.

you pobably botched the installation.

take it out a do it again. make sure that the bucking is aligned with the barrel. make sure that the bucking is slid down all the way over the barrel. make sure that the barrel+bucking are inserted into the hop chamber without the bucking becoming twisted about the barrel.

ensure that the nub that presses down on the bucking is installed correctly, in that it is not putting undue pressure on the bucking, because this would cause the FPS to drop significantly.

you pobably botched the installation.

take it out a do it again. make sure that the bucking is aligned with the barrel. make sure that the bucking is slid down all the way over the barrel. make sure that the barrel+bucking are inserted into the hop chamber without the bucking becoming twisted about the barrel.

ensure that the nub that presses down on the bucking is installed correctly, in that it is not putting undue pressure on the bucking, because this would cause the FPS to drop significantly.

how could you install the nub incorrectly?

Archived