What AM bestest Sniper Rifle!!!11one1.

thunderhammer

Shich sniperrifle do you use? (read post first)  

634 members have voted

1. 1. Shich sniperrifle do you use? (read post first)

• aps-2 or variant
    • type 96
    • tanaka aics
    • tanaka m700
    • vsr 10 (or variant)
    • kj m700
    • something else, what?

Hello fellow wookies

I thought it would be helpful if people could get the answer to the guestion "Which sniper rifle is the most popular/best?" fast and easy. The most used rifle might not be the best, but it probably is the best for the price.

I my self use a spm40xb. One of the most beautiful guns ever to emerge in the airsoft world.

Remember, we can see what you answered from the poll, no need to post it too. Keep the topic clean for discussion and answer to the last option...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i voted VSR varient because i think of them as the best. well the best sniper rifle i have used, i owned a Maruzen L96 the hop just annoyed the hell out of me. so used my G-spec instead.

then bought a tanaka M40 which was the beautifullist but didnt hae the time or money to get it shooting like my G-spec. so back to the G-spec.

so through thick and think the G-specs always been there to help me :D <3

Jas

I have stickied this topic, so all those poeple who cannot be bothered to do any research or those who need the rest of the world to make their decisions for them now have an easy reference point.

From now on, any such new threads of which is best etc..... will be deleted forthwith.

Any such questions or queries should be directed in here just for clarity.

Feel free to discuss, argue and downright belittle any or all of the guns in here.

Me personally, Kar98 and VSR.

VSR for accuracy, pants for looks and operation (being spring) the Kar98 for looks, power and usage, lacks a bit on accuracy when compared to the VSR, but still is very good.

well as the barret light 50 hasnt been replicated to a good enough standard and as a rifle cant win based on blessed good looks, im going to chose the VSR, its great for accuracy, and awesome (if your arms are strong enough to keep it up) for running round just using the irons using it like an SMLE or No4.

im going to chose the VSR, its great for accuracy, and awesome (if your arms are strong enough to keep it up) for running round just using the irons using it like an SMLE or No4.

Um the VSR is the lightest rifle around? you can hold it with a couple of fingers its that light lol.

Um the VSR is the lightest rifle around? you can hold it with a couple of fingers its that light lol.

no, sorry, should have typed that better, i meant its spring not gas so constant use (putting out 220 rounds in the space of half an hour, rather than the sit and wait game :P ) throughout the day can give you arm ache, not as bad as say, the SPAS 12 but it happens all the same

Archived