USP Match

Jett

Heya.

Any idea if you can buy the compensators for the front and underside of the KSC USP?

usp_match.jpg

I'm having a bit of trouble finding any. I've found them in springer form but not as a blow-back. Idealy I'd like them HK stamped as the real deal.

Any got any ideas?

Cheers.

Apparently even the real-steel "compensators" are pretty rare now...and they aren't even compensators, just muzzle weights ;)

HK discontinued the Match a few years ago in favour of the Expert and Elite models...

I'm hoping to get a realsteel Expert in the next year or so :)

You can also get conversion kits for the Elites so a .45 version can use 9mm and .40S&W :P

I suppose it would be easy enough to mill one out of aluminium if you konw someoen with a CNC cutter...

The real tricky part might be the adjustable sights unless you put real ones onto a GBB...no mean feat :huh:

Apparently even the real-steel "compensators" are pretty rare now...and they aren't even compensators, just muzzle weights  ;)

HK discontinued the Match a few years ago in favour of the Expert and Elite models...

I'm hoping to get a realsteel Expert in the next year or so  :)

You can also get conversion kits for the Elites so a .45 version can use 9mm and .40S&W  :P

I suppose it would be easy enough to mill one out of aluminium if you konw someoen with a CNC cutter...

The real tricky part might be the adjustable sights unless you put real ones onto a GBB...no mean feat  :huh:

Offtopic: Didn't know handguns were legal down south.

Offtopic: Didn't know handguns were legal down south.

Oh yes indeed they are now :D

It was nearly the happiest day of my life when I found out!

They're meant to be legal in the North too (the apres-Dunblane legislation didnt apply to them, and our club used to offer handgun trips up there :) )

Archived