MadBull C02 conversion.

kronic

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you evil. I would appreciate a status report at the very least. This has been my first time preordering, and I'm a little bit jumpy. I just want to get it before the end of March, otherwise, I probably would have been better off saving my $200.

It's a bit alarming that a lot of their recent products are vaporware. This is supposed to be available, as is their new "landmine". Everyone understands there are delays, but perhaps Madbull should keep quiet about new products until they actually begin production. Otherwise they will loose credibility and customers.

That is what I think.

I think they are waiting until they have enough in stock to satisfy all pre-orders so that nobody who pre-ordered is left out when retailers start shipping the product out.

They aren't a huge company, they can only do so much.

That is what I think.

I think they are waiting until they have enough in stock to satisfy all pre-orders so that nobody who pre-ordered is left out when retailers start shipping the product out.

They aren't a huge company, they can only do so much.

Oh, yes, because airsoft companies care sooo much about our feelings, right? :P

I think that would be pretty stupid of them because all they're doing is dissolving any interest in this product release (completely lost mine already).

I think we're talking about two different "preordering". Bert, I think you're referring to the one that was linked to the madbull site. The people who paid, to the best of my ability, actually did so through Airsoft GI.

Oh, right.

Well, preordering through an American site would just be silly in my case.

Hey guys, I just received a response to the e-mail I sent madbull. here it is

Hi Daniel,

First, I need to say sorry about the delay.

Taiwan factory promised me the shipment will be arrived on time....but they failed. So, I failed too....

I know they didn't do it on purpose but I fell so sorry about this situation.

Taiwan promise me that they will release it asap. Most of the parts are ready but there are some parts didn't meet our standard and we need to ask the OEM factory to fix the mold.

As to pre-order, we didn't encourage retailers to take deposit from end users. Airsoft GI told me that tehy already did and it did bother me a lot.

The pre-order we ran on the Mad Bull Airsoft website didn't mention any deposit. I will suggest you to solve this problem with Airsoft GI.

I am so sorry about this situation and I hope 470 can be released very soon.

In our point of view, 470 is not a profitable product for Mad Bull since we put too much efforts, time and investment onto this project. Now, we just want to close this project asap and focus on other product, like M18A1 mine and IPSC gears.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Mad Bull Airsoft

Fax: 1.626.609.0329

Address: 2319 Chico Avenue Suite #2 , South El Monte, CA 91733

I hope this helps you guys as much as it helped me.

Archived