MadBull C02 conversion.

kronic

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It comes with an adapter for an external rig, so I'm sure you could. I even bet there will be some ingenenious guys (maybe girls...) that will rig up a way to supply the gearbox from a tank stored in an M16 full stock.

Well, Madbull was working on it. But hearing the latest news, I don't think it will be coming out. :(

So far as I can tell looking at the schematic, all it would be a matter of is opening the gearbox, moving and lengthening the hose that connects it to the gas resevoir, and then putting the connector into the buttstock. Then figuring out how or what kind of cylinder to use that would fit in the stock...

Problem is that you'd still be left with having the regular grip, with nothing in it. And you can't put in a real steel one, the attachment point isn't threaded.

They (madbull) made it out like this was going to revolutionize airsoft, and now it seems theyre desperate to get the project closed, ship out small numbers of the gearbox, and move onto other (read: more lucrative) projects.

If thats the way it ends up, and it doesnt really become "mass produced" the madbull gearbox will be a blip on the airsoft radar.

a shame, really.

Archived