MadBull C02 conversion.

kronic

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Nighthawk, have you been experiencing bursts? I'm not talking about the thing feeding more than one round and sending them all out at once, like a shotgun, but rapid, feeding bursts of 8-10 bbs at a time? Oh, you were right, my other one was a lemon.

Hey, Nighthawk, have you been experiencing bursts?

Madbull said they were going to work on that in the final version. They also said that they found a harder hop-up will help prevent that.

Just thought I would add that.

it works, i think i improperly seated the co2 caplet in the movie so it double shotted once. i normally doesnot do that but i didn't have time to reshoot cuz i wanted to get the video up for you guys.

and silas i didn't have those crazy bursts only bursts of 2-3 bbs due to the hopup. i emailed mad bull and they said they'll send me a hop up of their own to try it out. the side the bb goes into of the hopup rubber needs to be stronger, and i dont' think any hopup rubbers are strong enough, not that i've seen

anyone have any suggestions on hard hopup rubbers that they've used?

I'm going to wait.  I'm going to wait until they release full auto and the tank in the stock.  However this makes me very happy indeed.  Here's my plan:

M15A2 (M16. M4s suxxorz)

Madbull 470

M203

HOOAH.

It shall pwn all other Armalites and variants thereof at the local field.

once the come out with a fullauto set up i want to custom drop one in my p90tr

• 2 weeks later...

Archived