MadBull C02 conversion.

kronic

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
150 m/s requires 1000 psi?!  Jeez.  My HPA bottle has an 800 psi output. 

Is that a typo?

no, its supposed to be unregulated c02 input, its based around paintball tech (madbull = rap4 guys if I'm not mistaken)

I'm not sure but there may be little regulator inside where the gas inputs like on the KWC mini uzi, if so you can drill that out and use your external reg properly.

gotta wait and see.

I applogize since anything that requires any sort of work whatsoever is immediatly deemed as impossible to you.

I'll try to come up with a user friendly drop-in mod for the lazy/stupid

lol dont even tell me aobut work or machining anything for one i make my own parts and two unless you are making body modifications and new magazines good luck and have acces to moldings and a machine shop.

actually try it line up a v2 with an m14 and tell me who is an idiot

Ok, for the stupid (me) Who have no idea what this is, could you please give me a basic description about WTF this is?

What i've got so far

---------

Replaces v2 gearbox and makes it gas

only single shot right now

runs on co2

makes AEG work somewhat like real steel?

apprently a drop in mod that can be into anything that takes a v2 gear box with a little work?

Any pictures? something fun like that?

I think I'll wait a few months and see what's in the future with these things before plopping down $200 for one right now (it's not like I have the money anyway). I finally got my gearbox working perfect too.

I doubt it will have a bolt lock after the last shot is fired, as there's no tab on magazines to activate it, and I don't see how you'd release it without having to modify the body and use a bolt release designed for the m470.

I do really like the external gas setup, just run the gas line along my sling to a 9oz co2 tank with a Palmers Stabilizer regulator. It'll hardly be noticeable. With the reglator I can adjust the pressure lower to meet velocity requirements, or higher for more range ect. Only thing is paintball co2 tanks only output about 700psi, and most high pressure output paintball HPA/nitrogen tanks only output 800-850 psi. So I don't see where the 1000psi comes from with co2. I hope that they designed it with HPA in mind, I want to use it in the winter, and co2 just gets too cold in the winter.

I don't mind semi auto only much, I rarely use full auto, it wastes too much ammo, but if it came out I'd get it just because. lol :rolleyes: .

Now with this on my M733 with a metal body and working charging handle, I'll be quite happy. and i can always switch between gas and electric.

oh and if u like a site that is preselling them http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1397

looks like they are also developing an electric trigger for it that will allow for full auto like on a real paintball gun.

as for blowback, it shouldn't be hard enough to knock any thing loose off ur gun, unless you have some really fragile parts on it. im guessing it'll probably have the same amount of "kick" as a semi-auto spyder paintball gun or something to that effect

i just have to concerns about this product

1. o-rings. like a paintball gun the orings will probably have to be replaced every 2-3 squirmishes which is a little inconvienient, but will let ur gun las longer [same as if u were lubing the gears on ur gun]

2. since you are using co2, like a paintball gun, it will probabyl become very cold after like 5 consecutive shots. i was thinking that the gun might lock up for like 10 sec which has happened to me before on my paintball gun.

1 question i ask is it possible to use hpa instead of co2? that would be great if it could and other than that i would totally get this gearbox

apprently a drop in mod that can be into anything that takes a v2 gear box with a little work?

No, it's only for the Armalite set of guns. I know there are other guns that use a V2 gearbox, but it has a M4/M16 nozel, and the charging handle HAS to connect to that little bar on top so you can rack the first round.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if this would interest anyone but i have built a liquid co2 conversion for the version 3 ics split gearbox. I saw the madbull one and thought the method of gas usage was a bit poor 40 shots per capsule mmmmm i dont wanna have to reload the captule as well as mags and the version two type box is date that is why the version 3 is out. The conversion i have build injects a small amount of liquid co2 in to the pison which as liquid co2 has an expansion ratrion of 3000 to 1 for a tiny amount of lquid co2 it pruduces hugh power. It has blow back which is very powerful and kicks like a mule which i love and the gas chamber when the gas is released it produces a bit of smoke from the dry ice that it left and looks awesome. I have fitted a co2 canister in the handle which is more than 75% full of liquid co2 and i kjnow people are going to say wow that is dangerious i have also fitted an expansion chamber in the stock and the co2 capsule is rated to 1200 psi and has an emergency release valve which vents into the expansion chamber if pressure gets too high. The version 3 box is really easy to clean because it splits open and the piston assembly is easy to clean and maintain. I have fired over 10,000 shots and as i kept the o rings to a minimum have not had to change any at all. it locks back if there are no bb's left and uses the forward mechanisum button like it is suppose to when you put in a new mag. It is a very basic conversion but it workes perfectly not had one problem at all this is not a sales patter as i did it as i really really wanted a working gas blowbask m4 but if anyone would like one then i wil help and if the demand is great enough maybe make one. I have also make a conversion so that you can load bb's in to cartradges and and when fired the cartradges eject out of the breach like they are in the real version again this is when finished going to just be a piston replace ment for the ics m4 version 3 box just slide old one out and new one it is uses the co2 lower gear box as the liquid co2 conversion just different piston and real mags if anyone wants to know more just ask and i will post more details

i dont know if this would interest anyone but i have built a liquid co2 conversion for the version 3 ics split gearbox.  I saw the madbull one and thought the method of gas usage was a bit poor 40 shots per capsule mmmmm i dont wanna have to reload the captule as well as mags and the version two type box is date that is why the version 3 is out.  The conversion i have build injects a small amount of liquid co2 in to the pison which as liquid co2 has an expansion ratrion of 3000 to 1 for a tiny amount of lquid co2 it pruduces hugh power.  It has blow back which is very powerful and kicks like a mule which i love and the gas chamber when the gas is released it produces a bit of smoke from the dry ice that it left and looks awesome.  I have fitted a co2 canister in the handle which is more than 75% full of liquid co2 and i kjnow people are going to say wow that is dangerious i have also fitted an expansion chamber in the stock and the co2 capsule is rated to 1200 psi and has an emergency release valve which vents into the expansion chamber if pressure gets too high.  The version 3 box is really easy to clean because it splits open and the piston assembly is easy to clean and maintain.  I have fired over 10,000 shots and as i kept the o rings to a minimum have not had to change any at all.  it locks back if there are no bb's left and uses the forward mechanisum button like it is suppose to when you put in a new mag.  It is a very basic conversion but it workes perfectly not had one problem at all this is not a sales patter as i did it as i really really wanted a working gas blowbask m4 but if anyone would like one then i wil help and if the demand is great enough maybe make one.  I have also make a conversion so that you can load bb's in to cartradges and and when fired the cartradges eject out of the breach like they are in the real version again this is when finished going to just be a piston replace ment for the ics m4 version 3 box just slide old one out and new one it is uses the co2 lower gear box as the liquid co2 conversion just different piston and real mags if anyone wants to know more just ask and i will post more details

piktures plz thatwoldbe niec

Archived