MadBull C02 conversion.

kronic

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just think that madbull has been getting alot of emails about this that may be y they are sometime reluctant or just overwhelmed to get a reply out

well a few personal correspondance with madbull past few days, the thing will come within the next two weeks. Be patient, its better to wait for a good product than rush for a mediocre one guys.

well a few personal correspondance with madbull past few days, the thing will come within the next two weeks.  Be patient, its better to wait for a good product than rush for a mediocre one guys.

Okay, I will give you the most awesome thing in the airsoft world in 10 days. I mean 35. Errrrrr... how bout 100? Never mind, 126. And scratch out the fully auto. You know what? Our product is not going to be that good. We decided not to release thatt many.

Okay, I will give you the most awesome thing in the airsoft world in 10 days. I mean 35. Errrrrr... how bout 100? Never mind, 126. And scratch out the fully auto. You know what? Our product is not going to be that good. We decided not to release thatt many.

Pretty much! I'm not too worried about the full auto mod. I'm 100% certain that some entrepid airsofter will figure out a way to get it to work. It's, just like the blasted gearbox, just a matter of time.

yeah well,

they're kinda busy with lots of stuff going on right now both personal and company stuff. But dude you guys need some patience, developing a new product isn't easy like you guys think. Unexpected things pop up here and there, and sometimes an exact date just won't cut it. Give them a little break and for once act like a grown up and stop whining like a kid.

things pop up yes, but you dont go around talking about how youre going to remake the airsoft world in 7 days, overadvertise your budget, then fall off the radar when you dont deliver to the expectations you created yourself!

this thing is gonna be a blip on the airsoft radar.

fairly warned, be thee, says I.

I agree that it is very unfair to ask for an exact date when you're at the mercy of your parts supplier. However, it is also unfair to the consumers to say "in the next 2 weeks" for several months. IIRC Madbull did state to someone in this thread that they just want to release the product and move on to other more profitable items. Which leads me to believe that this is a dead end product. They will probably only produce enough to fill all preorders and move on. I do applaud them for producing an item that in all likelihood is losing them money just to fullfill a promise. And also to applaud them for doing it right even though it more then likely be discontinued shortly thereafter.

I however am quite content to have not preordered or desire it anymore. I'm just curious to see how it works and will see it as a mere novelty item.

Could you people stop reviving this thread just to say that you're still waiting? Because some of us think that it's actually been released when there are new posts in it. <_<

• 4 weeks later...

whoaa i was searching around for some stuff and i found some new pictures of the m470 enjoi :D

utgkorea_144.jpg

utgkorea_144_1.jpg

utgkorea_144_2.jpg

utgkorea_144_3.jpg

for the actual site i got it from click here

i like how they employed the screw at the bottom to attach a 12g c02 caplet. quick changing will actually be possible. but i still wonder about the remote line adapter cuz i don't see it in the pictures

***CREDITS TO DONUT FOR THIS PDF***

according to the manual, it seems as if the actual problems weren't with the gearbox, but with the nozzle cycle or feeding and hopup.

http://teamof.com/470manual.pdf

they gave a special shoutout to the arnies users, how sweet :P

maby in an updated design they will do like PDI and make the hopup integrated into the mechbox?

Archived