MadBull C02 conversion.

kronic

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Madbull website:

(4) Blow back single shot action. (Just like paintball gun's action.)

(5) Semi auto (Upgradeable) (electronic trigger under development.)

So to my understanding, you have to pull back the charging handle everytime you want to make a single shot. You can't make a 2nd shot without pulling the charging handle again.

Also, if you upgrade to the electronic trigger, you will no longer need to pull the charging handle since it is electronic. You will only be able to fire in SEMI. Automatic is not even mentioned. SEMI-AUTO is not the same as FULL-AUTO.

I'm welcome to corrections.

is it just me, or did airsoft GI remove the preorder from their site?

edit> as goes for making other gearbox conversions...

2.jpg

a new mechbox could easily be made to house these internals. for instance, a machinist on my team is milling a new gearbox for the TM UZI... its not riddiculusly hard to do.

the entire pistol grip assembly is unnecessary. look at their design - its just a chamber to hold the co2 caplet which connects to the gas inlet tube.

As goes the cocking, its simple enough to make an adaptation for that.

edit> lets get more back on topic.... what the hell happened to the preorder!

The first round you need to chamber or else it will dry fire, besides that it is normal operation,

the full auto trigger unit will convert it to full auto

a V2 mechbox without motor will fit into LOTS of guns with the proper mounting.

that is all :)

That thing is so damn cool! I really want one now.

*Adds to list of things I want/need*

By the way, there is a lot of space behind the trigger mech in that pic. I'm guessing that is were the electronic chip thing is gonna go?

Also, I don't see why this couldn't fit in another gun like an MP5. All they would need to do is cut another slit in the side of the gearbox, rotate the piston/thingy around so the sticking out bit is on the side and slightly adjust the grip canister holder. Dunno how they could connect it to an MP5 cocking handle though.

Also, I don't see why this couldn't fit in another gun like an MP5.  All they would need to do is cut another slit in the side of the gearbox, rotate the piston/thingy around so the sticking out bit is on the side and slightly adjust the grip canister holder.  Dunno how they could connect it to an MP5 cocking handle though.

thats the point, if it requires some "Customizing" to fit a gun and they say it will fit that series gun, people will cry bloody murder.

Realistically it will fit anything but an uzi with a minimal amount of work.

Archived